Ex-player: Sadio MANÉ

Who is the other player pictured without a beer?

Noussair Mazraoui

Signed him from Ajax this summer.

1 Like

Sadio looks so happy? Obviously needs another challenge.

1 Like

He is shite …:sunglasses:

He looks completely lost, like ‘What am I freaking doing here?’ :roll_eyes:

And really, this pic is so utterly ridiculous. Looking at it, you’d never have the idea that Bayern are as successful as they are. They look like a group of fools who have just escaped the asylum, especially Sadio! :rofl:

6 Likes

The only thing that might possibly make wearing Lederhosen tolerable is shit loads of beer, which he isn’t drinking. He never stood a chance.

6 Likes

Let this be a warning to anyone else who thinks about leaving us…

3 Likes

I think Ox and Naby will look fine wearing Lederhosen… :wink:

In the summer too! Ugh! Just thinking about it is making me uncomfortable!

1 Like

Yeah, disturbing. A sad document of a once proud man who’s clearly lost control of his life.

3 Likes

They could have hid him in the middle of the shot to make his lack of a beer not stand out like the other fella. But that would require breaking from the ‘black players around the outside’ composition.

2 Likes

I guess it’s called ‘framing’

You are right, I hadn’t noticed this. To think of it, that composition is a disgrace in itself.

1 Like

Weeelll…there are a few black/non-white players interspersed in there, so it’s not that bad but I’m curious as to why they thought the “bordering” is a good idea

the racist bastards, all the time covering up their racism by paying him him 400k a week, pretending to welcome him, celebrating his Afcon player of the year win, just so they can embarrass him in this way

2 Likes

Come on we are just having a laugh because, IMO, Bayern’s monopoly, particularly on players, is far more damaging to the Bundesliga than the equivalent in the EPL by Chelsea/City/Newcastle.

I am almost sure Mane has made the right choice for himself. Do I think the photographer wanted to compose it so that there wasn’t a random black player front and centre in the shot ‘standing out’ (kill me)? Absolutely. I wouldn’t say its racists but I think its distasteful.

1 Like

Sadio is scoring for fun. 5 goals in 6 games.

5 Likes

To be fair that’s like scoring against Peterborough Sports of the Conference South.

6 Likes

Come on surely Viktoria Cologne smells a lot better.

2 Likes

But that would depend which Viktoria the cologne smells like, surely?