FA Cup 2021-22... Hope we are up for the cup this season...forlorn hope?

Looks like a good goal by Forest, but flagged as offside (which it was most certainly not, but no VAR)

Huddersfield scored not soon after. Free header.

1 Like

One thing we will have to wary of though you’d assume Huddersfield had the equipment

1 Like

Great ding-dong battle so far. Appears that Forest is a bit stronger based on the 20 minutes played so far. Some really good crosses from Forest right.

Sarr from Huddersfield looked pretty out of it, could not even stand straight when checked by the trainer…but was let back onto the pitch.

Forest equalised. Good goal.

Forest are more open, Huddersfield are quite counter attacking

How did Huddersfield not go ahead?!

Forest now 2-1 up. Luckily I feel we can defend better than this.

1 Like

Good free kick though. Nice, low and high velocity.

Some poor positioning though to keep him on side.

1 Like

Linesmen have to earn their money without VAR, and one of them already failed much earlier.

1 Like

Weirdly feel we are more suited to the way Forest play, which isn’t suprise considering where Cooper comes from.

1 Like

Forest fans singing you scouse bastards we are coming to get you. Come on Huddersfield :grinning:

1 Like

Forest it is then.

2 Likes

Shite defense they have we will have no troubles

1 Like

I do think they are more open and probably the better of the two for us to face, we shouldn’t take it for granted and being international week after it should be able to play a little more strength.

2 Likes

Forest are 2 points ahead in the table of a Preston side that we breezed past with a second string.

Nothing ever guaranteed in football (except Spurs being Spursy) but we should proceed to the next round.

Could have been worse , we could have been facing a premier league side

2 Likes

Could have been better; we could have been facing Everton.

1 Like

Should be able to beat them with

Kelleher
Milner Gomez Konate Tsimikas
Ox Morton Jones
Gordon Firmino Minamino

I wouldn’t start Morton or Gordon.

Thiago and Origi I’d swap them out for (if fit of course)

1 Like

Indeed, this is the Quarter-Final FA cup, from now on you no longer start with youth players if you don’t have to.

3 Likes