FA Cup 2021-22... Hope we are up for the cup this season...forlorn hope?

Got a ticket to the final boys!!

willy wonka and the chocolate factory dancing GIF

12 Likes

So now your deemed the in ground reporter…

3 Likes

I managed to get one too!

Premier League Football GIF by Liverpool FC

12 Likes

Lucky bugger…

1 Like

We have an extra day to prepare for the final.

Mount was rested today. Kante and Jorginho injured?

2 Likes

What a gut-puncher for Chavs today. Give up the equalizer at 90+7

1 Like

BBC doing a FA Cup quiz, 1 question each day. So far I’ve got Tuesday, THursday and Friday answers, but Monday and Wednesday are fucking annoying me and can’t figure them out

I’ve only got Monday so far

Finally managed to get Monday’s answer, although had to cheat on that one

Still not got any idea about Wednesday’s answer

I’m hoping the others are from before my time, at least I’d then have a reason for struggling with them

I’ve only got Mondays

1 Like

I got Monday and Friday, straight away. Still working on the others.

1 Like

I now have Tuesdays after looking at line-ups for the finals

Only need Wedneday and have no clue at all

I have Wednesday, just Thursday left for me now

Riise, Murphy, Westerveld and Crouch. Each of them has a clue that makes it straight fwd to ‘confirm’ the other details apply. Have to spell name correctly too!:wink:

Just realised missed one Q: Fernando Morientes (even though he didn’t actually get 100 goals for real)

PS. Thanks for posting @aussielad

I went for him but it didn’t work must have spelt it wrong.

Riise and Murphy were the first 2 i got.

Morientes was simple for me as we’ve not had any genuine goal scorers that played in Spain & France. Although i did need to ponder that one a little.

Crouch i needed to cheat and search google as i never knew he was born in Macclesfield.

1 Like

Yeah the clues for Riise with the golf club swing and Murphy scoring against United made them easier. I also remembered how Sander was a record signing - those were mad days of Westerveld, Dudek and Kirkland who were all hugely touted coming after Calamity James who also was supposed to be ace. Something not right with the goalkeeping Dept right up until Beautiful Becker.

Morientes was a guess as I didn’t think he’d scored 100 times for Real Madrid - and according to Wikipedia he hadn’t.
Yeah one of the crouchy clues should have included the robot dance instead of being born in Macclesfield but the 11 clubs made me check his page for birthplace…