Fabinho (DM) to Al-Ittihad

Wonder if we will be inserting a sell on clause for fab should they sell him :grimacing:

FFS, if this had happened a couple of weeks ago we could have got Ugarte.

He went to PSG. No way we could have matched their fees and wages.

3 Likes

Weā€™ll need to be keeping a loan on clause as well. Make no mistake , some of these guys will be loaned to Newcastle and other friendly clubs at some point or the other. If not Fabinho , someone else

1 Like

Newcastle running short on FFP , just send them the guy weā€™ve signed at a massive wage play for them at 30k a month as an emergency loan.

Logic Warning Ifti!

You have been advised on numerous occasions that your rational and logical approach has no place here.
This is a forum for outlandish statements and wild speculation based on fabrication and fantasy.
Please desist from your fact based comments and sensible contributions.

Youā€™re hilarious.

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Whatā€™s cooking thread

Hopefully we include a ā€œYou have to loan him to Newcastleā€ clause.

1 Like

Kelvin Phillips was not bad during his time at Leeds. Keep him fit and could be okay?

Not too bothered about Fabinho.

I thought he was appalling at times last season. Weirdly more disappointed if Henderson went.

3 Likes

1 Like

Losing Hendo means a lot of leadership is gone from the locker room. Fabinho feels easier to replace from that perspective.

That said, Hendo isnā€™t giving us a whole lot in the football department, but sometime leadership is more important.

2 Likes

Thing is I donā€™t think eithier are though I feel Henderson is better if he plays once a week.

He also seems in good physical shape.

1 Like

For those who think itā€™s a fun time to completely derail a topic time and again, itā€™s really fucking annoying for those who see new posts in a transfer thread and come in thinking there may be some relevant news. :rage:

13 Likes

Donā€™t think Phillips is that bad as sometimes portrayed (he does get a fair share of mockery post-Leeds), but I donā€™t want him.

I think my main concerns with him would be over his suitability (I donā€™t think he was a DM in the way weā€™d want to play him, even at Leeds), and the number of fitness issues heā€™s had in the past couple of years. I donā€™t think heā€™s a bad player, but not for us at this time.

1 Like

Yes, he was more of a roving ball winner than a DM. The sort who if you ask him to a hold a position you take away a lot of what was good about his game. Like Kante. But also like Kante once he loses the ability to put in the miles heā€™s kind of pointless.

Young, fit and in form I dont know that he fits. After these past two years it isnt even a question.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Suggestion to the Mods & Admin

Hey please stay on topic.

Noted. Butā€¦
Listen Gus Sorola GIF by Rooster Teeth

:joy:

2 Likes