Fabinho (DM) to Al-Ittihad

Florentino Luis is a name previously suggested to Liverpool. -

@neiljonesgoal

Pearce, Joyce and Reddy all spouting the same list of names. Might as well have just had the official Liverpool account tweet this.

If thatā€™s the names they want put out there then thereā€™s a reason but itā€™s probably not tell everyone who they are actually looking at.

The fact Phillipsā€™ name has snuck in there should tell us everything. Not good enough and no way City would risk strengthening us, especially having sold Arsenal a couple last summer and then watched them emerge as their closest title rival.

By whom? I could suggest a bloke I saw in the park yesterday.

2 Likes

Like most players who they all mentioned and we actually signed?

I mean, surprises are possible and even they were reported. Apart from actually Fabinho himself. He came totally out of the blue, announced as a nice PR move 1 day after Kiev.

His agent.

1 Like

Yep its clear that those names are being fed to them, so that we can continue with are actual target. Maybe it isnā€™t Laviaā€¦

It doesnā€™t seem like us to publish a shopping list.

Thank u EL FLACO!!

You mean like Thuram, Kone and Gravenberch who were the names being thrown around on a daily basis up until the day before Szoboszlai was signed?

1 Like

There were also reports on Szoboszlai, once it changed. Only Fabinho came totally out of the blue, back when we were apparently chasing Lemar. There could be a new name that is not Lavia, Amrabat, Gravenberch, Phillips, but we mainly find out and from these sources.

Good stuff, he needed shifting.

With regards to our future targets Pearce knows about as much as Neil Jones or Grizz Khan, and slightly less than IndyKalia.

Fabinho informed Liverpool he wants out with his representatives having already agreed lucrative terms.
@_ChrisBascombe](https://twitter.com/_ChrisBascombe)

it was not Kloppā€™s intention to sell Fabinho, but he has often said he will discard those who are no longer committed.
@_ChrisBascombe

he isnt, No way he is fit enough for Klopp plus he is 28ā€¦stone.

1 Like

Klopp out.

JĆ¼rgenā€™s loyalty is endearing, but baffling considering the way heā€™s been treated by players throughout his career.

1 Like

Itā€™s endearing to a point. He needs a strong assistant or sporting director to reign him in occasionally though, itā€™s detrimental to the club at times (and obviously a massive plus at others).

2 Likes

I donā€™t remember much being reported on him until it was clear we were working on the deal with the deadline for his release clause just a couple days off.

I guess weā€™ll see how it plays out. Wouldnā€™t surprise me if we end up going back for Kone now.

*just remembered his injury in the U21s. Reports suggest itā€™s nothing serious and heā€™ll be back in early August

2 Likes

yepā€¦

Depends on what you read and believe. :blush: