Fabio "FABINHO" TAVARES: 2021/22

Love these two!

3 Likes

100 PL apps

4 Likes

That was a really weak performance. One of the worst I’ve seen him play for us. The amount of times he was far from his opponent, lost a duel, etc. Not much better on the ball either. He was not helped overall by the whole situation, the wild game it was, but individually that was really one not to repeat. I think Klopp mentioned something about players who came back after the virus, maybe he’s feeling it and physically isn’t 100% right now.

1 Like

Hopefully that thug hasn’t done any harm.

twin peaks please GIF

Another great game.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Our goalscoring midfielder… everything Gini dreamt about.

:joy:

1 Like

Some penalty taker this guy eh!

1 Like

Salah has never gone to Afcon

Played 90 mins for Brazil against Paraguay. Brazil already comfortable in the group, likely why he got the game. For some bizarre reason, Fred continually gets in ahead of Fab. Likely because Fab and Casimeiro are proper No.6’s whilst Fred does a bit of everything…badly.

1 Like

When he’s on it hes practically a cheat code;

1 Like

Ronaldo seeing this stat:

1 Like
4 Likes

New Fabinho tune to Fernando by Abba

1 Like

Fabinho on his pen at Wembley:

"The day before I tried to do a Panenka with Luis Diaz without a goalkeeper. I thought ‘tomorrow, if it goes to pens, I will do it like this’ Luis didn’t believe me!

“It worked!”

2 Likes

Top penalty, that.

Flew in like Gerrard against Almunia in 2008.

1 Like
2 Likes

Find another #6 to play against City and Chelsea.

Another 2/10 performance against the big boys. Rank awful.

1 Like

Yeah, just too slow with zippy players nipping around him. For teams 4th - 20th he’s good to brilliant. Against the better teams he gets exposed and played around and dribbled past far too often and is abit slow on the ball as well.

Kante is out of contract in 2023!!

1 Like

I love Fab but when teams put us under pressure his deficiencies are shown up. We could do with wheeling out a Mascherano type for these games.