Federico Chiesa (AM) Juventus

Has Mo agreed to this? He is a footballer, not a stud horse.

8 Likes

To be fair, he did say that that would represent the ideal scenario.

1 Like

Lol…Definetly he will mate as he is atleast 2 years young if not more to play in Saudi. He is still in peak fitness.

1 Like

we could have sold Salah for about 6 times his Purchase price for a few summers running, if thats an unfair example…Robertson miht be more apt…

1 Like

We are at a point with Mo where I think we let it be on his terms without making it about securing some grand fee. He’s a legend of the club, likely to overtake Liddel this season in our all time scoring charts, and a chance to move third ahead of Gordon Hodgson, who he’s 28 behind.

My hope is we are looking competitive, Mo enjoys himself, and extends and carries on his record breaking success at Liverpool. He’s got more to give for sure. Caveated against how much money he/his agents push for - as others have said, we can’t expect to give him higher wages now.

10 Likes

Mo’s more than repaid what we paid for him, both wages and transfer fee. Let him go out on his own terms.

2 Likes

Because money is no object.

Possibly , but I don’t see from a Saudi viewpoint that they would pay £100 million in a year or twos time (without the wages being factored in) when as it stands at the moment they can wait til the end of the season and pay him the wages (possibly even more than they would have done it they paid a transfer fee)…when they could get him on a free

1 Like

When have we looked to sell a 29 year old for clearly financial reasons? That just isn’t the logic the club is run with.

2 Likes

I don’t think he has any interest in living there.

Is he still having his medical? Being very thorough lol

It’s a substantial investment for a miserly club.

1 Like

https://x.com/SkySportsPL/status/1829130060516803026

Frederico has just left the AXA, Edwards and Hughes were also in the house :upside_down_face:
No confirmation yet if all went well with his medical

The tease

https://x.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1829135780574335010?t=n0Wfl4ywXL1GtyZtTWKSDg&s=19

In this case , Romano being an Italian broke the news first.

2 Likes

From the offal acc

5 Likes

Yup. Credits to Fabrizio on this one.

Medical passed then.

Guess it’s time for a Welcome to Liverpool thread for this lad, and we move on to moaning about the next one.

7 Likes

No wonder they waited till 1am.

Had to justify the salaries of the social media team.

Going to win that environmental award again by saving money by not having the lights on🙌

1 Like