Federico Chiesa (AM) Juventus

:dancer:

Tell you what is amusing is all the fans whinging and whining about the potential deal would all be slagging the club off if it was reported if he was off to say another top 6 club on the same deal saying we should be all over it.

5 Likes

oops wrong thread

This Chiesa chappie…hasn’t he been around for ages…

1 Like

His father only retired in 2010, and he was an Italy player. Might be what creates that impression? He is 26.

4 Likes

Where’s the child trafficking cash, John?

6 Likes

That’s probably it…thought he was a right old bugger…and we were scraping the barrel…I’ll reset the mindset to someone whose 26…cheers…

1 Like

Because of the implication

:joy: :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

:rofl:
https://x.com/theitalyfocus/status/1828552403915813129

2 Likes

Romano clearly getting fed info by Chiesa’s agent to promote the deal.

And benefiting well from it. They are worse than ticket touts.

Does seem at times that desperation is slightly clouding their judgement. We’ll just park the ACL and discuss his usage all over the park in fits and starts as a positive.

But isnt parking the ACL something that needs to happen to understand where he might fit in?

Ultimately he will be subject to a medical that’s there to gauge the players condition. If he passes and his ACL is solid, then great, if not, fuck it.

Two seperate discussion really.

3 Likes

This is brilliant… Very excited if we can pull this through !!!

https://x.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1828738394622497157

3 Likes

I won’t believe it until its official. He needs to pass that medical first too. Hopefully his ACL hasnt been repaired with supernoodles and superglue. Could be anothet Fekir.

3 Likes

Mate. This is from last season google AI search - “Chiesa was a regular for Juventus under previous head coach Massimiliano Allegri last season, registering 10 goals and three assists in 37 appearances across all competitions”. But ya after the Zubimendi deal bit skeptical until he has signed for us.

Fabrizio dragging thia out lol

Love the replies though

7 Likes

I just hope he doesn’t turn out to be another Aquilani nightmare!

1 Like

Well now we all know which twitter name you go by…