FIFA - All that’s wrong with football

There is a good chance van Dijk is next.

1 Like

:brazil: Alisson Becker
:brazil: Fabinho
:fr: Ibrahima Konaté
:england: Trent Alexander-Arnold
:england: Jordan Henderson
:netherlands: Virgil Van Dijk

1 Like

May only be a day between them.

Considering we only sent that lot it’s not surprising, Brazil I feel as well as France we’re always expected to go long and the English lads have hardly played anyhow.

Nunez alongside Alisson was likely to play the most minutes, Konate has played a bit more mind.

2 Likes

Etihad or Emptihad?

Asking for a mate

City of Manchester Stadium as I call it.

I believe others call it the council house but I find that a bit insulting to council house tenants who are not massive cnuts.

4 Likes

It’s only a world cup in the groups and first knockout round then becomes a duplicate of the European Championship. FIFA have messed up their role as stewards of the international game completely

In the last 20 years there’s only been one non-European team in the final. Brazil have only made the semis once. Let’s not split hairs. It was clear what I was getting at.

58/42% split in quarters over last 20 years.
Not a huge gap, only slightly higher than an SNP defeat.

Maybe I’m just being a conspiracy nutcase here, but anyone else wondering if Qatar promised Messi the World Cup if he signed for them?

you’re not alone.

They’ve had some favourable decisions bar the awful ref against Holland though I’ve not seen anything overly dubious.

And frankly he was better than whatever that was for England.

2 Likes

back on topic

2 Likes

id like to think that at the level you are talking about, its not happening.

i mean, maybe they could agree to a change in refereee directives to let flair players have the benefit of any doubt, which would benefit Messi…but approaching him, and him agreeing, to a fix…surely to get to his level, you need to understand its not worth winning if your winning unfairly.

i dont mean that in a niave way…im sure he’ll happily accept little benefits like a team being structured around him etc etc etc…but a gift…nah…

1 Like

I would have given her the benefit of the doubt … :innocent:

2 Likes

Corruption is okay as long as they are good looking?

askreddit GIF

Fuck her and the rest of the corrupt cunts.

3 Likes

A sense of humor is a beautiful thing … If you have one …

1 Like

I am lucky enough I can get by on my good looks alone. No corruption needed :wink:

1 Like

I get by on my corruption, I don’t trade on my good looks :wink:

2 Likes

You’re right. I’ll take one for the team here and provide the punishment for her. You know, house arrest, lodging, board…

I’d like to think so, but I don’t know about his ego.