FIFA - All that’s wrong with football

Her? definitely

Creepy old dudes like Blatter, Jack Warner and Plattini, I think I’ll pass thanks :rofl:

2 Likes

US frontrunner to host but I wouldn’t bet against Doha. Cunts.

Let me guess - running for 5-6 weeks in June/July every year, with host nation having to guarantee daytime temps starting at a minimum of 48C and teams having to play twice daily. Squads will also be limited to 13 players as that is what they used to do back in the day

1 Like

“Apart from that Mrs. Lincoln, did you enjoy the play?”

3 Likes

Almost like a, erm, super league?

US/Canada/Mex hosting 2026…so yeah

1 Like

Only bonus is we probably win the CL to qualify for it.

not sure where to put this but yesterday was the darkest hour for australian football.

context is that the FFA have awarded the next 3 grand finals to be played in Sydney, in australian football we have a home and away season followed by playoffs, to win the minor premiership is to win the home and away season, but then the big prize as A-League champions is to win the Grand final play off, normally the highest ranked team in the Home and away season that makes it to the GF becomes the host

in protest about that, the melbourne Derby turned into a fiasco last night as fans stormed the pitch and players and referees were insulted.

what a bunch of fuck heads.

(1) Melbourne Derby | Fans Invade Pitch During Melbourne City v Melbourne Victory Game - YouTube

edit- i put this in here as the context is more fans upset about the game being changed for financial reasons …in no way do i subscribe to the idea that this is any justification

2 Likes

The fact that the statement starts with “we” is enough.
Team Beckham with damage limitation exercise.

fucking clowns. both of them.

4 Likes

Couldn’t get tired punching either of those two.

1 Like

Hope he splashes the gravy all over his nice clean shirt…!

If he was that good, why is he having to wear kevlar gloves

If they sound me £10000000 I’ll tell them how Infantino gave his Bae the pass and permissions.

1 Like

:joy:

It’s the Daily Fail…

FFS. :joy:

Fred West laid me a lovely patio and Harold Shipman sorted my sciatica for me. Top blokes. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

At least he turned up to Pele’s funeral?

He took selfies of himself with the corpse! For fucks sake!! What is Oliver Holt thinking?

Is there anything more symptomatic of FIFA attitude towards to game, than its president turning up to the funeral of Pele, and treating his dead body as a photo op?

3 Likes

It doesn’t get much worse than this indeed. That guy is an absolute freak.

3 Likes