FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

I’ll make a list tomorrow when we have all the final squads. We know most numbers, but tomorrow we’ll know for sure.

Villa will have about 4, but Leicester and Brighton will/might have more than us.

1 Like

I think it’s a bit of a piss take as he also said Monty Don, but yeah credit for Lycett on this.

1 Like

Or how about giving that £10k to charity? :thinking:

1 Like

I doubt he is actually going shred 10k.

I have a feeling it will be going to a charity anyhow but he is trying to make a point and it’s one more people should do instead of replying to posts like his with

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::joy::joy::joy::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Like some mute imbecile, not aimed at you Cynic but seen it a few times today.

I just hope when Robbie Williams gets on the stage to sing, he mentions something that really strikes the message home of what the country is actually all about… If he doesn’t then F*** him for going.!

I said something similar with the discussion of the LIV tour as I think the most effective way to deal with sports washing. Take their money and then call them out over and over and over again.

What purpose does shredding it serve? Give the £10k to charity anyway; double it if Beckham cuts ties.

2 Likes

It doesn’t just sound stupid; it is stupid.

4 Likes

If he shreds it, it won’t be 10k it will probably be Monopoly money.

:person_facepalming:t2:

Freiburg vs Union Berlin today.

6 Likes

Robbie Williams might have some clauses in his contract which don’t allow him to be political while performing. At least there will be people that will advise not to say or do anything.

1 Like

So he’s signed a contract to take their money and not slag them off.

Like I said earlier: cunt.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Beckham or Lycett?

Best way to call them out is to NOT take their money.
And go public on the offer.

1 Like

Asked to name some potential breakout stars on Sky News, Teddy Sheringham lists Foden, Grealish, Mbappe and “the Brazilians”.

1 Like

You have to be a real expert to provide that sort of insight.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Taken from the alternative thread:

One reason more for me to boycott this sad affair entirely.

7 Likes

Few late changes for France.

Presnel Kimpembe out, Axel Disasi in.

Marcus Thuram named as their 26th player.