FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Mexico really should have beaten Poland in their match. They didn’t play with the necessary urgency and this left their fate in Argentina’s hands

1 Like

So, the moral of the story is, win your first 2 games in a World Cup tournament.

1 Like

Ronaldo getting prepared for the next game.

mensbestfashion909 shared a post on Instagram: "For more information @mensbestfashion_...

1 Like

As an American (of Dutch ancestry) I have no love loss for Mexico…bitter rivals. They attempt to fashion themselves after S. American teams, which, in my book, makes them snide, diving cunts!

Couldn’t watch the matches yesterday (or today) but watched the highlights. What a match Szczesny had. Ridiculous penalty save and many other good saves. He seems the reason Poland got through.

5 Likes

Semis and the English team would have performed above expectations

Yes, but…

Most people surely wouldn’t be quite THAT excited?

Does anyone see Belgium advancing?

Anything less than a win and they’re sharing the same plane home as the Welsh and Danes.

Not me. They’ve aged badly as a unit.

Why would the Danes and Belgians be landing in Cardiff ?

They have tickets to watch the Stereophonics in Cardiff Castle

To drop off the Welsh.

Convenient stopover you know, with it being on route.

It has to be the sheep.

Not sure if this has been posted yet

1 Like

Get in Morocco

Pen Croatia. (Carrasco over Perisic)

Looked a dive on first viewing.

Comical from Canada.

That VAR seemed pretty clear cut. I’m sure people wont like that ones that close will be called, but once the technology identified that the guy who challenged the original defending header was in an offside position its cut and dry. I dont get why they wanted to the ref to go to the monitor to review it.

I’m with Jenas for the first time ever, don’t understand this.

Overturned.

Anyone believed that when it was Salah Taylor would have given a penalty …

Sofyan Amrabat guys, send a 30m bid to Fiorentina in the morning.

2 Likes