FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

My heart bleeds for KDB.

Well done Dejan,

1 Like

Thiery Henry standing there consoling Belgian playersā€¦thinking ā€œthank fuck im frenchā€

Lukaku in tears, must be embarrassment.

Well in, Morocco. Top the group.

Only shame is De Bruyne is going back to Man City early.

Maybe Hazard and Belgium should have concentrated on the football.

1 Like

No Origiā€¦No chance

2 Likes

So Croatia Spain
Morocco Germany

Won the battle as the best of the players not quite good enough to play for the proper French side.

Really cruel coverage from the International coverage following Rom around as heā€™s having a breakdown.

Troll Football
@TrollFootball
11m
Lukaku praying tribute to Timo Werner who missed the World Cup. Respect

I just canā€™t :rofl: :rofl:

But in a way I do feel for the guy, Iā€™d advise him to stay off social media until the new year.

BBC discussion panel
Lineker
Shearer
Drogba

Micah FFS

Iā€™m lost on what he adds.

Argentinaā€™s loss to Saudi Arabia and Germanyā€™s loss to Japan were true upsets (as proven by the minnowsā€™ subsequent results).

Belgium rightly lost to Morocco.

That they are no 2 in the FIFA rankings should be the final indictment on the legitimacy of that ranking process.

3 Likes

I really dislike having cameras physically on the pitch. fucking media is out of control.

7 Likes

Belgium scored 1 goal in 3 matches with the arguably the worldā€™s best playmaker in their lineup. That is truly shocking. They only managed one goal against Canada! Nutty stuff.

Jenas :person_shrugging:

Well, not that shocking when you consider Everton 2013-2016.

Nobody besides Jurgen has cottoned onto the fact that correct usage of a Divock is ā€˜break glass in case of emergencyā€™. Keep him around, forget about him but just wait until you really, really need that performance and watch him turn him into The Hulk.

2 Likes