FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Shit penalty. Loris was a mile off his line, but for such a dickhead penalty he should forfeit his right to retake it.

2 Likes

Lloris was off his line again. Would have had to retake it. :rofl:

2 Likes

Argentina’s Passarella. No idea on your other question. Do tell.

1 Like

Clown of a referee.

England gets a clown from El Salvador who normally referee Santa Anna against San Miguel :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Mario Zagalo. After playing on brazil’s first two he was the first man to play and manage a winner by leading them in 70. Then in 94 he was brought back in to be Carlos Alberto Parreira’s assistant.

4 Likes

#Mbappe2023 is an absolute must.

I would give my right kidney, as well as every other posters right kidney on TAN to have him.

PSG ain’t letting him go. When does his contract expire?

Sometime in the 2100s I would’ve thought.

1. He has an obscene loyalty bonus too for every year he stays there.

better love story than twilight lol

1 Like

Looking forward to this evening’s match, what do you think will be the reaction of the casual, tournament-only England fans (or, at least, the hyperbole-laden tabloid hacks)?

So far we have had:

Won against Iran after the Iranian keeper was taken off with a head injury and his defence went to bits: essentially won the WC already.

Drew against well organised USA: players are donkeys, Southgate should be sacked.

Won against Wales after half the Welsh players essentially died of old age at half time: GOAT

So, after tonight’s game, are we looking at knighthoods all round or root vegetable analogies?

Love how qatar isn’t bothering to stop showing the empty stadiums.

3 Likes

They don’t care. They’ve achieved their goal of hosting a world cup.

What a shit penalty. I don’t care if you’re a world class goalscorer but if you have to hop, skip, twirl, windmill your arms or do a ballet before you take a pen, you’re shit at it and the manager should just drop you from that duty.

Mbappe’s two goals from just inside the box at an angle looked easier than those 2 pens from Lewa. What an effing power beast he is though. And not just that, he can actually control all that power at his age. Half swear he has aiming reticule behind one of his eyes.

2 Likes

He said IF he wins the World Cup

Maybe he thinks he hasn’t done it for long enough at club level/won enough trophies.

1 Like

Sterling out for the game

Messi just simply the greatest of all time.