Florian Neuhaus (CM) Borussia Mönchengladbach

How come he isn’t already signed up???

Bring him on, he looks like the dog’s bollox in these vids! :blush:

6 Likes

Yes. But we asked for 18 mil :grimacing:

1 Like

This is what I like. :+1:

1 Like

100%. Especially after he came back from England with a niggling injury and I think he struggled to shake that off.

There is also the issue that the role is harder to get to grips with at this level on the defensive side for a player with the ability like Jones. Picking him alongside players like Hendo or Milner can help with that and mitigate whatever missteps he might make in a way that none of our other senior midfielders really do. I suspect that difficulties getting them on the pitch in midfield when things weren’t going well made Klopp overlook Jones as well.

2 Likes
4 Likes

He reminds me of a tall Verratti. I’m on board with this. I presume it’s all sorted, right?

2 Likes

It means he’s got a good forearm smash on him.

2 Likes

He looks like the player we hoped Grujic would become.

2 Likes

Some of the passing in that video reminded me of the Gerrard one that Bellingham commented on the other week.

1 Like

Yes yes sign him up

Superb technique, would fit our CM dtyle to a tee

1 Like
5 Likes

TIA paying Lynch to write articles for them?

No wonder they couldn’t afford the forum costs!

15 Likes

They must make it back though with however much Lusby must be paying them to publish his arse-gravy.

9 Likes

The fanbases do.

But the club cancelled a friendly at Anfield a few years ago because they were trying to sign Brewster.

3 Likes

True point, forgot all about that.

3 Likes

Neuhaus replacement already in.

Gladbach Director of football Max Eberl recently said that Koné is a mix between Neuhaus and Dennis Zakaria.

5 Likes

Fucking hell, we did them a favour over Brewster! They owe us one!

11 Likes

If they are sending him back out on loan then that would suggest they plan to keep Neuhaus for another year

2 Likes

No that’s an old article. They signed the player in January and loaned him back for the rest of the season.

4 Likes

I think they would have got him on a free had they been successful. Also, maybe Brewster could have been successful there. I think his struggles so far are in part at least to the injury he suffered around that time and not playing for so long at a key stage in his development.

4 Likes