Florian Neuhaus (CM) Borussia Mönchengladbach

Fair dinkum :slight_smile::+1: Not worth falling out with them over though! I’m sure that wouldn’t have any bearing on whether or not we will deal with them.

3 Likes

So when we read that Bissouma was not our main target for Gini’s replacement it could have been the truth :+1:

1 Like

Andy Hunter of The Guardian now reporting that we’re “maintaining a watching brief during the Euros”, whatever that means.

Dunno if all these lot are just copying each other or not but odd for there to be so much smoke on one day like this without good reason.

3 Likes

Just my opinion so take it FWIW, Neuhaus does remind me a lot of Goretzka, stylistically, roles, and overall ability. Little difference is Leon is a bit stronger defensively. I think Neuhaus also has a great health record. Pretty robust player.

But it doesn’t surprise me Bayern has been tracking him. I don’t watch a lot of M’Gladbach but whenever I see him play and in those clips that were posted above that’s always the comparison in my mind.

12 Likes

Fucking sign him. Steal a March on Bayern, the cunts.

11 Likes

While i like the lad, we have simply had no luck signing german players under Klopp, the last one in recent memory was Emre Can and i think that was a rodgers signing. Most of these players either they choose to stay in Germany at Dortmund or Bayern, or in recent years they end up at Chelsea. I think based on the transfer market with these players , the money seems to be the most crucial thing they want.

Its got nothing to do with starting places or getting regular playing time etc.

2 Likes

4 Likes

When he’s paired with Zakaria in a double-pivot midfield, who does what of the two?

1 Like

Zakaria takes the bottom and Neuhaus shouts instructions from the other end.

Friends Lol GIF by HBO Max

12 Likes

Straight swap for Keita…! What we got to lose eh

2 Likes

Florian Neuhaus sounds like a publishing company.

9 Likes

Grujic plus cash.

Ah, didn’t see that. Makes more sense now

Seems to be the outer circle rather than the inner circle of journos reporting this one so I’m not totally convinced this lad is coming although it does confirm at least that we are looking at centre mids. This is good because we definitely need one.

3 Likes

Camavinga … ?

1 Like

We got a guy who will probably sit on the bench or be unavailable for 90% of our games… Anyone half decent, like the guy you mentioned, has certainly got to be a better option in the LFC cause eh

3 Likes

Getting Jamaal Lewis/Kostas Tsimikas vibes over this one.

3 Likes

Let’s hope we can get rid of that one (or should I say 3) and get 1 or 3 in who are better suited and available for more matches. We might even stumble on a gem. :grin:

2 Likes

Smokescreen for Camavinga, hopefully.

6 Likes

In that Neuhaus feels more Tsimikas than Lewis? I got those vibes too but it was the links to other midfielders that felt like kite flying, not this one. This one feels more advanced than is being reported.

5 Likes