Former players and managers - general discussion

Instead of offering odds on whether he wins it, the bookies should bet on how long it is until he gets injured.

4 Likes

Sadly I was going say the same.

1 Like

Maybe he will do his ā€˜snake danceā€™ :0)

1 Like

More likely to get injured during training in the studio

Heā€™s absolutely pathetic, isnā€™t he? And itā€™s getting worse and worseā€¦ :frowning:

Heā€™s like that since the day Klopp signed.

2 Likes

I went for a drink yesterday afternoon and very surprisingly found these in the cooler

2 Likes

Haha. I did think that myself as well

Thereā€™s a recreational diver on TikTok who brings up (and consumes) ā€œlake beerā€, i.e. beers that are lost by boaters and that he finds on the lake bottom. I think the oldest one he found was from the 1980s. He didnā€™t drink that one. :joy:

Itā€™s Carlsberg - wouldnā€™t notice either way!

Cool can though and loved that song. Would be nice to have more of our ditties memorialised.

I hope he only does the ā€˜snake danceā€™.

Every round.

And wins it.

Saw a few red Carlsberg cans with Rushie in the market.

1 Like

I missed this earlier, but apparently Sinclair is no longer playing football?

2 Likes

Seeā€¦.

All these players needing mega Saudi oil money, no set up a Fried Chicken Shop or a Turkish Barbers.

1 Like

I think there is an interesting question to be asked there as I know a lot of people were salty over the way he left and predicted that his attitude would see him fail out. But, how much more likely was he to ā€œmake itā€ even had he been more patient with us? The chances even for a player like him was he was going to need a post-football career to make ends meet and so does that make pushing for more money earlier in your career, even for ostensibly ā€œbad career movesā€ more justifiable than commonly viewed as being?

Iā€™m fairly certain Iā€™ve seen that discussion on TIA/here before, that for some players it really does make sense to chase the money more immediately, since there wouldnā€™t necessarily be a more footballing future for them.

Moments later, Nuri Sahin, who was on loan from Real Madrid, swept home Oussama Assaidiā€™s cross to seal a 2-1 win.

For a split second I was like ā€œwho are these players and which team are we talking about?ā€.

It does seem his agent pushed him wrong all the way.

Heā€™s got a chicken shop now though. Surely heā€™s hit the Tory-small business @Klopptimist heights though? More of this and less of the Juan Mata woke snowflakes surely?

Agreed