Forum team/mods/admins

He did sadly. No bullshit, straight to the point type of guy.

1 Like

A general point: isn’t it funny how people always say that they want honesty
 until you tell them the truth. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I phrased it poorly but by the “sadly” bit, I meant it that I (thought) he had passed on.

I’m sad to say that he moved on from the earth.

Depends on the usage
 “I fucked a girl last night and she had a really good cunt” certainly wouldn’t be an oxymoron
 or true unfortunately :rofl:.

Now I’m off to hang my head in shame for posting that phrase on a public forum.

2 Likes

Wow
How poetic.
Beautiful usage of language.

Can I ask?
Is this part of a larger work??!!

1 Like

Not around the same time. I think Scotty was around at least a year after Alright stopped posting. @richieh_10 and @Neukölln have disappeared for a while too.

3 Likes

To keep it on topic, it’s an extract from my application to become a Mod.

3 Likes

Someone on here said they were in contact with them early days after they left, i can’t remember who but after this length away its not likely we will be seeing them again. I was not on Tia as much but when we moved here i haven’t missed a day, in the beginning it was mainly because of Scott and Alrightnow.

Alright disappeared jan 2021, Jones july 2021.:heart_eyes:

You are a frontrunner after that.

Insert “you can’t handle the truth” gif because my chrome browser doesn’t enable me to post

The @SBYM and @Scott.Jones duo is missing.

From an Aussie, that is quite seriously a term of endearment.

This is a good forum and allows much more than others, I know the almighty reds from another forum and he is harmless :joy:, don’t know where he gets all the time though. I have been around a couple of other forums and this one is the only one you get jumped on for criticism of the owners especially by the only mod I know of on here. :grinning:

not as cool to hangout with as a sick cunt though
whos probably ok when youre younger, but id much prefer the company of a funny cunt nowadays
so long as their not a weird cunt, or a miserable cunt, it doesnt really matter

Or worse, a dumb cunt

better than a fuckin stupid cunt

I think what you might be experiencing there is having your opinion disagreed with. Wild, I know.

2 Likes

AlrightNow is still around, top fella he is. Had some personal stuff going on and needed some distance. He’s devastated at the news Bobby Dazzler is leaving.

7 Likes