Forum team/mods/admins

What’d he do? He never seemed so bad to me. One of the mysterious disappearances, though of course I didn’t real all his posts. Was one of those who posted as Britain slept.

TIA was a Kafka-like hell, to read about it here. I love it. We should have story time more often.

3 Likes

I thought this was just a place to chat about Liverpool and argue about politics. Had no idea there were such levels of skullduggery and chicanery lurking beneath the surface.
It seems some people have way too much time on their hands.

2 Likes

What is this. A retirement home thinking about the good old days?

3 Likes

Great trip down memory lane….miss LFCEddie he was the clear leader in the number of posts/likes when that was visible next to your posts. Got a bit know it all though.

Moved on but do still miss Scott Jones. Come back Jonesy.

4 Likes

I miss TAFKAD, he was a super bloke.

1 Like

all that stalky, wum and spamming stuff aside…watching you hate on everything he did was fun at the time…

what was your old nick?

1 Like

Showmethemoney was perhaps the fakest dude ever in the history of this, and the other forums…now that takes some doing…he was a genuine A grade eejit…

i feel sorry for Cardiff pete in regards to that aswell…another thing he assumed he was the best at that he had to play the bridesmaid…

2 Likes

what was it again…

‘your fucked, i could help you, but im not going to’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I rarely get angry in an online forum but lfceddie is probably the closest I ever get to being angry. Just felt he was alot of times because of his ‘long time in Asia’ he was quite condescending in his comments about Asia and Asians and for a lack of a better term, he thinks he is still the colonial master of us but glad I did not ever let online comments affect me much.

1 Like

And talking about that, I think I don’t agree with The AllNaughtyRed most of the time, I do agree that it would be boring if the forum is always agreeing. As long as he is not abusive and antagonistic, I guess there will always be a place for forum members like him.

1 Like

The Ban thread? I loved the reasons that used to be provided there mostly by Ubermick and Mascot, if I remember it right had most of them. Especially the ones that joined to promote something and got banned. There was also the ‘Nothing to contribute except constant negativity’ if am not wrong :thinking:

Wasn’t there an Arsenal Fan as well? He also got banned I think.

You’re fucked and only I can help you, but I won’t so sorry and all… something on those lines. Thanks to @ILLOK it’ll always stay in memory. I wasn’t aware when it was posted but Illok had it as cardiff pete’s quote with his name. Had to search what was that about.

3 Likes

This thread has turned below :sweat_smile:

Very close @Redbj & @Colossal_centre_back, but Pete ended with

“…I’m so very sorry etc…”

That’s the real reason Dane had to step down as a mod, absolutely bodied by Wales’ greatest ever explorer.

5 Likes

Nah mate. I remember him as a right smart arse…very annoying moniker too as I couldn’t work out what it stood for.

This x 1000.

He was a cunt, but a good cunt. I hope if he is lerking and reading this he comes back home

6 Likes

Not talking about Scott, who was a top bloke, but “a good cunt” is an oxymoron.

1 Like

LFCRich was a good and sensible poster but sadly I think he has moved on.

3 Likes

Him and @Alright_Now just suddenly disappeared around the same time. Worried for him considering his past health scares.

2 Likes

Think Rich died didn’t he? :frowning_face: