Forum team/mods/admins

Good to hear that :+1:, hopefully he will return soon :pray:.

1 Like

I mean like Gomez when you argue with everyone that is honest about his performances. Ha ha ha. Strange mod behaviour. :joy:

Poking the Bearā€¦
Never a good idea

I got my only official warning for asking if heā€™d taken a bang to the head

1 Like

Probably happened when he tried to figure out his jump height.

He doesnā€™t force anyone to agree with him though. He just argues, like a football fan. He is also a forum user and a fan, not just moderator. It is not payed work to be a moderator so I donā€™t understand why it is expected that moderators should not have their own opinions. Is it really an issue ? He wonā€™t stop you or anyone else from writing as many posts as you want on Gomez bad form. You can just continue criticising those you want and he can continue defending those he wants. I mean, why not ?

2 Likes

Itā€™s a discussion forum. You seem to have some difficulty with the ā€˜discussionā€™ part.

Have I banned anyone for slagging off Joe? Or even suggested that might be a possibility?

Is your problem that as a moderator I should fall in line with your self evidently correct opinion?

I have noticed there are less bannings here since the TAN has been formed, which is good thing really.

With regards to LFCEddie and Showmethemoney, I liked them. It took me a long time to understand them, but once you got to know them, they were really good, honest people away from their debates which they were getting into trouble with. They helped me alot in my struggles.

I really miss @Scott.Jones, he was like a ray of sunshine on the threads and made you laugh out loud, he had a heart of gold our Jonesy.
I miss @Alright_Now too, he was funny with his love for Firmino.
I miss quite a few people like @T.C.B and some of the regular Irish members.

There was one poster which has stuck in my mind to this day. He was a menace and drove the mods to despair. He had hundreds of personalities and accounts. Howling-Fan Todd. I didnā€™t have much dealings with him, but he was forever causing havoc as a new or two alias every week, you couldnā€™t keep up to catch him because he would pop up everywhere and insult all the mods.

I hope they come back soon (most of them).

ETA: I was in the TIA jail for 3 days for using terms which was officially deemed by the TIA forum rules as unacceptable and profane language about Priti Patel. I was really sorry for using such obscene language about a government Minister. That jail time was worth it, she is still an obnoxious cow!

I think I have mellowed and become much calmer in my old age. :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I hear orange is the new blackā€¦

2 Likes

I prefer green.

We probably need you to craft the rejection letter to @The-AllMightyReds for his application.

2 Likes

There are no inappropriate words to use against Pritti Patel. A cunt of the highest order.

6 Likes

This will have struck home to herā€¦ I hope

2 Likes

Then, I see the new Home Secretary who makes Priti Patel almost like a saint!:upside_down_face:

I insulted the tropical fruit, i shouldnā€™t have compared it to her, thatā€™s what got me into hot water, which was unfair to the fruit.

1 Like

Maria for President, oops, I mean mod
:crown: :+1: :clap: :heart_eyes:

Never ever, no way. I am abit too soft. It is not a job for me. I want a peaceful life.

I am happy at being a TAN activist against injustice. I used to feel sorry for some of the posters who got banned and I thought the mods were abit harsh with some of them and I used plead with a few of the mods to let them back in, sometimes it worked, sometimes it didnā€™t.

1 Like

If you think the mods were harsh, you should see the quality of some who are applying for the post now :disappointed:

Sad Doctor Who GIF

Edit: just friendly jibes OK! Kudos to @The-AllMightyReds for playing along with our jibes

A FSG pussy cat. :joy:

Yeah, who could forget Dortmund Fan. Still, itā€™s not like he was the only German Red on the forumā€¦ -_-

3 Likes