Forum team/mods/admins

Finally someone says it out loud!

If Short Round can win an Oscar, surely itā€™s time for everyoneā€™s favourite antipodean to be handed the keys to the evidence locker?

But does @JU97ICE actually want that sort of responsibility?

1 Like

Nah, donā€™t want the gig. Iā€™d only just go and ban @Klopptimist and the politics forums would degenerate into a factional brawl and Iā€™d be more likely to spew politically incorrect stuff about middle eastern and CC(C)P dictators.

1 Like

id be safe though, wouldnt i?

yes?

PRJ?..id be safe as, yeah?

1 Like

@Arminius @ISMF1 @aussielad My mobile view seems to have changed the theme colour on itā€™s own making it really difficult to read. The theme option isnā€™t available in my hamburger menu in either the desktop or mobile views. Any tips on how to change this? Cheers

Ouch, that is a new one to me. Sounds almost like someone may have deleted something from the code the forum software uses possibily?

Yeah possibly. I have a black background with white boxes where the comments are and light grey text over the white background in comments box.

Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

homer simpson GIF

1 Like

Im blaming the colour of the background :grin:. Where you quoted me above i have a white background with light grey text

Try clear your cookies and refresh. :crossed_fingers: it should work

Little difficult as made adjustments on mobile

I had the same issue on mobile.
Fixed it by clicking on my profile icon and then heading to preferences.
On that page thereā€™s a drop down menu that you can select interface one click that and select you theme there

1 Like

Cheers guys. Weirdly it seems to have fixed itself somehow. Tech was never my forte. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Iā€™m still about guys! Just been super busy. Hope youā€™re all well.

3 Likes

You fucking watch yourself mateā€¦

:wink:

1 Like

Ah Mick!!.FFS!

1 Like

ā€œSite updates 24th June 10pm. TAN will be disrupted for several hours.ā€

Good luck with the update. :+1:

Little question, is it possible after that we can post Instagram links like we can with Twitter? Now only the URL shows up.

Wasnā€™t sure where to put this so Iā€™ll try here.

Why do we need a new player thread at the start of every season?

Why not just use one (maybe morph all the old ones together) for each player and rename it to ā€˜Former Player ā€¦ā€™ when the player leaves.

Trying to keep the forum structure clear and reduce the number of threads.