Fulham vs Liverpool: League Cup Semifinals, second-leg; January 24, 20:00 GMT

2 Likes

Strong enough, Jota to batter them in the second half

3 Likes

Would like to see something decent from Gravenberch tonight. Not that he’s been rubbish or anything, just would like to see him push himself a little more

I’m caught between tiredness and being unable to watch replays… If I cannot watch live, I catch the result and try and read TAN and other sources to get a flavour of how the match went. I just cannot bring myself to watch replays and highlights…

1 Like

Right side of that team needs to be on point tonight, considering our selection. Not only our RB and RW, but RCB and RCM also.

Studge’s dress sense :rofl: :rofl:

Ohh shuks!
Forgot there was a match on today!
Will miss it. I have to switch off my phone till 22:00.

Good luck Redmen!

2 Likes

Call yourself a fan? :joy:

1 Like

Elvira Mistress Of The Dark Halloween GIF by filmeditor

Solid enough team, would fancy us to win it by the odd goal. Won’t be a walk in the park that’s for sure.

Changes I expected.

Lopsided lineup, 3 Dutchmen on the field.

Is the Fulham player that nearly died last week able to play?

What could possibly go wrong …

2 Likes

antonio looks like he is about to rob houses

Having 4 of them.

Or possibly just got back from robbing houses…judging by Studge’s dress sense, he was one of his victims.

1 Like

Fulham XI: Leno, Castagne, Tosin, Diop, Robinson, Palhinha, Cairney, De Cordova-Reid, Pereira, Willian, Jimenez.

Like Lazarus, Pereira has risen from the dead :wink:

2 Likes

Keep a clean sheet and we’re in the final.

(They’ll probably score in the first five minutes.)

I’m not saying Man City can’t catch us in the PL, of course they can, but I am watching the build up on ESPN and they are discussing Liverpool’s chances to win the league. They all agreed that Man City are favourites because of “their form since christmas”.

Am I crazy or have Man City come back from the CWC to beat Everton, Sheff Utd, Huddersfield and Newcastle (who led at half time).

Meanwhile Liverpool have beat Burnley, Newcastle, Arsenal, Fulham and Bournemouth since Christmas.

As a justification for making Man City favourites is their form since christmas more impressive than ours?

2 Likes

Thanks for the edit, I didn’t really want to ein the league.