Georginio WIJNALDUM: 2020/21

I honestly think Gini is going, he has got even better for us this season and he is never injured. Sad if he’s off but we have lost big names before and we carry on.

7 Likes

Yep and I think its Munich, it would have to be, we just nabbed Thiago.

4 Likes
1 Like
11 Likes

In the leave scenario, talking of Barca, I really cannot foresee a player so diligent as Wijnaldum, leaving for such a shitshow of mess and cloak and dagger antics. He’ll just be used, undervalued, and cast off once they rebuild. He could also be going into a situation whereby he wins nothing for a few more seasons. I just dont buy the Barca link, it makes no sense outside ego and lifestyle.

9 Likes

I still can’t see Koeman lasting the season.

9 Likes

Not so sure.
Koeman has an extremely broad set of shoulders…
which obviously comes in handy for supporting that extra extra large (XXL) head of his around.!
He would give Fat Sams Head a run for its money. The cnut, trying to take OUR Gini away…

3 Likes

If it is indeed Barca (and I have my doubts they’re the only club in Gini’s ear) I think he goes only if Messi is leaving. Contrary to what some are saying publicly I think there are many behind the scenes that want to start the post-Messi era at Barca now. A rebranding and an entirely new identity.

And Messi has been REALLY agitating to leave.

3 Likes

His VvD celebrations tell me he is not leaving at all. He is simply teasing us nervous fans :wink:

6 Likes

If that’s true then we should sell the cunt in January.

3 Likes

I was over the moon in the Summer when it got clear that he will stay.

So I hope we will make it count and win the PL (and maybe the CL and FA Cup too). Without him we’d be clearly fucked this season - probably wouldn’t be in the Top4.

Think he’ll leave us summer :sob:

4 Likes

:pray:t4:

6 Likes

This is the Staynaldum thread.

For Wijnexit we have Gini Wijnaldum (CM) to Barcelona

9 Likes

Well done! :heart::raised_hands:t2:

Team #Staynaldum

2 Likes

Apparently if he resigns it will become a Holy day.

3 Likes

Why would he resign? :thinking:

I mean, if Gavin Williamson won’t…

2 Likes

Do not take issue with my hyphen.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t dream of it.

Your hyphen is yours to with as you desire.

2 Likes

Clean finish, but even nicer miss at the start of the game.

:joy:

1 Like

He may also believe that his starting 11 position is no longer secured with the arrival of Thiago.

2 Likes