Germany based Reds

I just don’t understand why footballers (seems to be the same in NFL and NBA) who do not take up vaccination. The more reasonable “thought process” seems to be that they do not understand the long term effects of the vaccine… well how exactly are we going to find that out - without a time machine it is impossible to know? Their inaction potentially (will most likely) leads to more deaths.

Is it not enough that millions have taken it up and that millions have died that haven’t (obviously in most cases not their fault as there was no vaccine initially)? It also comes across as being a being a shitty and arrogant human being if your position is that it is me, it is my body and I’m going to wait, without thought for others, until I can be convinced and that all of the research and researcher are possibly wrong.

Krümelkacker :wink:

https://m.dict.cc/deutsch-englisch/Krümelkacker.html

3 Likes

I’ve just had an email from DAZN and it looks like they are doubling their monthly subscription to €30 from July. That’s pretty steep. I still want to watch the CL games but is it worth it for the League and FA Cup matches?

This is starting to become a very expensive passtime.

1 Like

And they wonder why people go to shady Russian streaming sites :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Interessante Bericht von ARD über Nike:

1 Like

Wie viel kosten neue Turnschuhe in der Herstellung? Ich glaube, es ist billiger für sie, sie wegzuwerfen, als sie neu zu verpacken.

Billiger als die zu senden da wo die Leute kein Schuhe leisten können? Es wäre ein grosse PR Traumaktion sowas zu machen, und, nebenbei, könnte auch Menschen tatsächlich helfen.

Ich weiss, ich bin Idealist :wink:

4 Likes

Ich kaufe schon seit Jahren keine Klamotten von den ganzen Mainstream-Marken mehr. Es gibt mittlerweile so viele tolle kleine Labels, die sich wirklich Mühe geben möglichst sozial- und umweltverträglich zu sein - und das Zeug ist ganz bestimmt nicht teurer als die Markenscheiße von Nike und Konsorten.

4 Likes

Berlin Reds at Tante Käthe on Mauerpark tomorrow :slight_smile:

Anyone use DAZN?

Apparently they’re showing the FA Cup final. I wanted to get a month’s free trial, but it doesn’t seem to be available.
Have they stopped offering that?

1 Like

Find an Irish pub :clown_face:

Yes they have stopped it.

1 Like

There’s better than that. There’s a LFC pub, but I wanted to invite some mates over.

1 Like

Is it not possible to watch a stream of bbc in Germany?

With a vpn you should be able to.

M&D back in Aus use a vpn and can watch iplayer with no worries

1 Like

Really? Which one?

@Bekloppt according to google you can also book the bbc player on amazon prime.

Not sure which one they use, when I need to use one I use Nordvpn.

The 2 best rated ones seem to be Nord and Express - both used to offer 1 month free trials, not sure if they still do or not

1 Like

Yeah, and they have a free trial too. Can’t work out if that includes live broadcasts though.

2 Likes