Gini Wijnaldum (CM) - PSG

Who really knows. He could have accepted lower wages and will make up the difference with a big signing fee or maybe he lowered his wage demands or more probably Romano has no idea what he’s talking about.

1 Like

Barca are the new Juventus. They still have pull, but it’s free agent hunting for them till they sort out their finances or sell to buy. Mbappe running down his contract is a wet dream for them.

Is he really? Thiago played 30 games this season. Gini played 51. 81 games a season is a tough ask.

1 Like

Yes.

Why 81? I thought the club play fewer than 70 a season.

I’m not being completely serious about the number of games but you don’t see the point? If Wijnaldum has already been replaced how did he manage to play more than any other Liverpool player last season? I hope the club don’t think he’s already been replaced.

1 Like

I get it - I think internally Jones is the player who would see the biggest jump in minutes to take some of Gini’s. And Fab won’t play in defense.

Good chance someone is brought in though.

2 Likes

Nat played more games than VVD last season - do you think he is replacing him?

Nah Barcelona is a brilliant city. Overcrowded in the summer, yes, but it has everything- history, culture, food, wine, city, beach.
(I need a holiday)

8 Likes

Nah that’s what he said! :crazy_face:

Edit; Are you from England?

1 Like

No comparing Madrid and Barcelona. One is a Spanish city and other is a Catalan one. Two different countries.

swerk GIF

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Maybe after so many years with Newcastle and then us he was just sick to death with waking up on a Sunday in May and seeing it was pissing down raining yet again.

11 Likes

As long as he continues his form of recent months whilst playing for the cunts that are barca then i’m happy for him, if he starts banging in screamers i’m going to burn his calendar picture.

4 Likes

I thought he’d played well for that final good run of 5-6 games. Just burn the Barcelona calendar instead

2 Likes

He will do that when he goes back to Eredivisie after Barca.

:joy:

2 Likes

Dunno why he’d want to go to Barca,that is where footballers go to kill their careers.
Anyway,he put in a shift here and I wish him well.

1 Like

:rofl:

Supposedly snubbed Barca and will sign for PSG

PSG are now ready to hijack Wijnaldum deal - while Barça were already planning for medicals! :fr:

Gini now open to accept PSG proposal, salary doubled - Pochettino called him too.

If Barcelona don’t raise their bid, Wijnaldum will join PSG.

Official decision in the next hours.

5 Likes

They only want him so that he discourages Mbappe to Liverpool.

2 Likes

Would be a much smarter move than going to Barca. He might even win the CL again if he goes there but the best he could hope for at Barca would be La Liga. It depends how much he wants to be able to tell his grandkids one day that he played for the mighty Liverpool and Barcelona. PSG never will have the same aura.

5 Likes