Good News Thread

Good News Thread?

Was good news she left South Wales

The Orioles had their first winning season since 2016. :+1:

2 Likes

Those G4S employees are the ones who like to let asylum seekers go without life saving medical care and torture kids in prisons.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I hope that he has a Daughter or Grand-Daughter to tell tgat story to.
“And then three Mermaids came and rescued me”.
:+1::nerd_face:

3 Likes

It says something that the least credible part of the story would be that one of the mermaids was called Great Chin Burger.

1 Like

I thought perhaps that the reporter had misheard her name and she might really be called Gretchen Berger? There’s a showjumper called by that name. :thinking::nerd_face:

1 Like

A Great Chin Burger sounds like the Jimmy Hill special in Soylent Green.

1 Like
2 Likes

Fair play to him.

But when I hear/read stories like that I always end up thinking “How would the fans feel if it had ended up costing the team 3 points?”

I gues @cynicaloldgit is having a bad influence on me :wink:

1 Like

Lucky fellow. Long odds against, I would think.

8 Likes

Genuinely wonderful story. Might finally have a key to fucking this thing back into the 20th century:

4 Likes

Marvellous news. Guaranteed to swell the patriotic heart of every British subject…

2 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Sometimes, when the world around you seems to be going a zillion miles an hour - Someone like this guy shows the patience, and good nature, to make the effort for other creatures that share our space.

4 Likes

… do they really wash their own carrots … ?

Doesn’t make your heart melt😍?

1 Like

my sis-in-law lived in our basement for four years when she was in her 20’s, had a lovely ash-blonde golden named Callie. I miss that dog she was so gentle.

1 Like