Goodbye Fellow Reds, Friends and Everybody Else

The last piece is always the most controversial piece.

Ugly Duckling Art GIF

How can art better than this be controversial?

I had a “discussion” on mental health terminology, where his last barb was to suggest that I was, perhaps mentally unwell and had skin in the game. I am an advocate for mental health services.

His reductionist ideas of trans people rankled with me, so he decided that once again I must have skin in the game. I have a close relative who is a trans woman, and my education on her evolving to happiness from confusion has been a huge part of my recent life. But that was again used as my “bias” on these sensitive issues.

Same thing on obesity, its all the persons own fault. Societal pressures don’t exist.

His issues on race is well documented.

As already pointed out, if you take a stand then don’t throw the toys out because others sweep your feet from under you.

We can have spats and rows on here, and I have re lots of topics. But its a forum.
You can log out, take a break, pm someone.

The dramatic exit is another childish, attention seeking act. I won’t miss him and his thinly veiled insults.

His fingers are itching to respond.

9 Likes

That ‘ignore’ function is a really cool feature.

2 Likes

RIP

Gone but not forgotten :blush::blush::blush:

ken jeong ha gay GIF

I enjoyed @Kopstar sufficiently that I could overlook his occasionally lawyerly pedantry/teenage debater approach…

I’ve had lots of posts moderated for using pejorative terms about hydrocarbon cunts (amongst others) but figure it’s better to just try and fit in - the site moderators (@ISMF for example) do lots behind the scenes and seem to have fostered a solid little community. There are a selection of diverse and seemingly interesting and pleasant posters and I think its best to treat this place like being a visitor at a party - it’s an open invite just don’t abuse it by shitting on the carpet, shagging their daughter/spouse or drinking all their alcohol and throwing up on their favourite rug.

*I’ll try not to do any of those things on here, mods. :wink:

6 Likes

Where is the booze kept?

Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Sorry man but since your horse oeuvre you’ve gone to shite. Can’t sell any of it…

Not telling. You’d definitely throw up on Mascots’ favourite rug. :rofl:

Recognition at last!

ummm… Lazy?
Where’s that redesigned predator, Craig?

Trent ran off with my only pair

Now that we’re all nostalgically looking back, I miss your wine tasting notes after games.

1 Like

my house

I think I am just going to draw pictures of shitty art or Shart so that when people say “your art is shit”, they are just describing what the picture is showing ,not what they think of the picture.

1 Like

Are those flies or seagulls?

Seagulls dropping art on some shit.

They might be Crow’s being black an all