I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

Come on Frank, no need to be scared now.

According to SKY he is the first choice.

2 Likes

Well at least they won’t sit back :rofl:

I like him and I think he did well for Leeds but by god I don’t think it’s the right idea. Are they bringing him in solely because he needs a translator :wink:

I like Bielsa, but I’m not sure if this is the right move for them. Suddenly going almost all out attacking, man marking system, chase all over the pitch, etc.? Could get the fans on board and improve the atmosphere initially, but pretty risky also. Not that it couldn’t work, but I thought they would be going with someone more “safe” for now.

1 Like

Can they afford a translator?

Going down, Going down, Going down!

2 Likes

Why do I think there is zero strategy to this search?

1 Like

Getting the same feelings. They need someone who can keep them up, not someone that plays a style of football above the ability of the squad.

1 Like

Hopefully, the real unicorn was Everton staying up last season. Maybe this is the moment they plunge into the Championship…(cue the KISS cover song)…

1 Like

@ZinedineBiscan Just woke up in chills screaming “fewer” and doesn’t know why

I think a lot of this comes down to things that may be evident, but aren’t publicly visible. There are lots of ways a manager may be working towards improvements that are not evident from just the results alone, and the bigger the turn around project the longer it takes to see evidence of the improvements through results. Managers like Lampard go as much because they dont appear to have much of an idea on how to improve things as much as because of the lack of results per se.

1 Like

Because it is Everton. Nothing about that club makes any sense

We have a new agent in the frame apparently.

Heard on the news earlier that Bielsa has said that the Ev squad are too slow for his style of play. Said they’ll have to buy some quick players this window before he’d consider going there. :scream::joy::nerd_face:

1 Like

Saw that before, I think what he meant is they are garbage.

2 Likes

Yeah, but English isn’t his first language. :joy::nerd_face:

1 Like

Is that Neil Mellor or Karl Robinson?

:joy:

1 Like

His name is Stevfael Gerritez

2 Likes

James Corden?

3 Likes

Ralph Hasenuhttl name getting thrown into the mix and gaining momentum…
A Poundland version of Jurgen so it seems in keeping with the Blueshite way

Newcastle are in talks over a move for Everton’s Anthony Gordon, as reported by others. Don’t believe talks are advanced with Everton yet, but it’s thought a bid of around £40m could tempt The Toffees to sell. Gordon missing from Everton training today - unsure if related #NUFC

1 Like