I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

I have a feeling that this lot will prove to be even worse than Farhad Moshiri. Just hoping that it doesn’t have any impact on the rest of the league.

1 Like

They might sack Dyche

I don’t think they will look to sell. They seem to be building a network of clubs. They will probably be happy just to soak cash from it if they can.

They’ll struggle to hire anyone better.

1 Like

The debt to the pre-transaction ownership is absorbed into the price paid, unless the terms of the deal say otherwise. The debt to third parties is carried forward and remains - having been incorporated into the price calculation presumably.

Chelsea was a weird situation where there was no external debt, it was all owed to Abramovich, and he could not legally receive it. So it sort of vanishes, giving them a one-off opportunity.

1 Like

Fixed

It seems that 777’s aforementioned purchase of the London Lions basketball club along with their buying 45% of the British Basketball League, might prevent them from getting the official OK to buy the Ev.

Everton’s takeover by 777 Partners could come under threat after an investigation was launched following concerns raised about the firm’s investment in British basketball. (Telegraph - subscription required)

Why? They giving up on football and trying a different sport?

777 sounds like a online gambling product.

2 Likes

Huh?
:point_down:
:slightly_smiling_face:

Go back to school and repeat all your English lessons :man_facepalming:

Are you sure they’re not referring to their goalkeeper…

I was about to say that.

Do we want a win or not…???..difficult to answer…I’ll go for a draw…

One of those games where every result has some sort of satisfaction

3 Likes

Arsenal will be around the top four at the end of the season no matter what happens today.
I want Everton to lose every game they play.

3 Likes

True.

But also, out of our traditional rivals and big clubs, Arsenal are probably the least hate-able.

Blueshite on course for a single digit points haul this season :0)

6 Likes

i thought they would be happy to keep Pickford…

2 Likes