I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

If the guy sat at the seat in front of you stood up, even if he was wearing a ‘Top Hat’, you could still watch the game without your view being obscured :0)

1 Like

Turn your phone and the angle becomes more realistic. Its an angle thing. Still pretty sharp but there are strict regs about how you can build these things.

6 Likes

It shouldn’t bother anyone. By the time it’s finished, they will only manage to fill the lower stands, in the Championship.

where they may have a return to winning ways, mind you…

depends if they manage to pass the Football League’s FFP, which is actually inforced unlike UEFA and P/L feeble attempts

1 Like

Bit of a design flaw then isn’t it? I would have thought anything that obscured your view of that shit would be a planning requirement…

Those are the premium seats

that one is at Fenway, btw.

2 Likes

beautiful old ballpark. loved it.

If you were Everton, would you take a twelve point deduction this season?

I honestly think they’d get away with it this season. I don’t think they would next year.

4 Likes

They are now 6 points clear of the drop - essentially half way there. I think Dyche has got them scraping points at a rate that would see them well ahead of three piss poor teams.

I think they would be well advised to take the hit.

2 Likes

They’re living on a prayer.

2 Likes

Yup I’d take it this season.

Next it might be more difficult though I think Leicester really only went down because they chose an awful manager, I wouldn’t assume the rest would fair much better. Be nice to see Ipswich up but whether they would do anything is anyones game and I don’t think Leeds are much cop.

1 Like

Yeah take the deduction this season.

Every chance of escaping

1 Like

They should beg to take it this season.

1 Like

bet you they do and escape by a point (with the deduction)

the unflushable Turd.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SteveBrown_sb/status/1724797222137864393?t=r29Rq2Y-sVkx7NSVL2khDg&s=19

1 Like

They must be delighted.

Only season it will work out for them in the last 4.

2 Likes

I welcome this. Not for what it means for Everton but the precedent it sets when you look at City.

7 Likes

A 12 point deduction that leaves them just 5 points from safety heading into December is radically better than they could have hoped for, it will actually make their season more interesting for the fans. They already have more wins than the bottom 3 put together, it really is a perfect opportunity to turn the page.

2 Likes

I wonder how this could effect the squad mentally?

They have proven to be a bit of a weird bunch over the last few seasons, can be very weak and likely to fold at any minute, but ome the final run of games, they seem to develope a bit of steel and backbone which they have missed for 2/3rds of the season. A blow like this could see them capitulate completely