I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

Took way too long but at least it’s good to see I hope it sticks and there is no dilution.

Just thought I’d mention that the person over seeing Man City is the same guy who oversaw the Rwanda thing for the Government :joy:

Does like taking money for these things

2 Likes

Everton can still be hit with further punishment as I understand if Burnley, Leeds and Leicester follow through with the legal battles. Sue them for every fucking penny

Be very difficult for them to do that.

But yeah Ole might get one.

That won’t even take them bottom! They would be one win away from escaping the relegation zone which on their current form would be quite easily achievable.

Just shows how shit those 3 have been down there, and still yet all have kept hold of their managers…watch them all get sacked after hearing this news :rofl:

In truth this will probably spur them on even more now so it’s unlikely they go down.

1 Like

I’d like to think those seasons will be left blank. In reality I’m not bothered, but what I would like is for City to be torn apart so they are a shell of their current selves. It’s unlikely, even if they’re sent to League 2 and so on but I hope.

Chelsea can then follow them.

Wrong thread but at least it shows the PL are serious.

Now we all wait for the Cheaty saga to unfold…oh yeah…that’ll giving 10pts cause they’re Cheaty

1 Like

Everton got off lightly, with a 10 point deduction. It should stop their dickhead fans, talking about qualifying for Europe though.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Jammy fuckers.

1 Like

The thing is, Man United didn’t deserve those titles and weren’t even close, while we lost three titles to them by the smallest of margins. I wouldn’t want them to be awarded anything, considering they didn’t deserve anything in those seasons but Man City still cheated their way to trophies and I think that I agree with you, I’d take Man City being made an example of in the rightful manner, to be polite about it.

3 Likes

Burnley still bottom :0)

Did not follow anything regarding Everton, what’s the chance we will get to see this happen to Chelski and Cityhad?

Everton - slap on the wrist…move on.

Chelsea…relegation? Can they even do that. Completely different competition.

City???

Depends on the scale of the breaches. I’ve read a comment somewhere that the biggest difference between Everton and Chelsea/City was incompetence in handling the breaches, so who knows?

1 Like

Just imagine, if Cheaty receives a proportionate punishment.

1 Like

If it’s proportionate then that would be relegation to the 19th century.

3 Likes

With Jacob Rees-Mogg as their manager.

2 Likes

The points deduction won’t hurt them too bad this season as they can well avoid it given the teams below them.

They should be worried about the money they will have to shell out to Leeds and Leicester though.

1 Like

Everton only need one win to get out of the bottom three. They won’t go down.

1 Like