I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

One win away from escaping the relegation zone even with the points deduction. They’re nothing if not tenacious.

1 Like

Laugh if they went shit again once they got out. The lack of quality was evident against Man Utd who in turn looked shit last night.

Their next lineup of games. They should be beating Burnley and anything else from the remaining games being a bonus which will keep these turds up

Its really unfortunate they somehow appear to be not quite as shit as everyone thought they would be.

4 Likes

I disagree. Any other season they would comfortably be stuck in the relegation zone. This season we have Sheffield United who are gash, Burnley who aren’t much better, Luton town who is just happy to be here, and Bournemouth who always seems to get sucked in to the relegation scrap. I don’t think Everton is better than other seasons, it’s more of the teams around them are even more shite.

3 Likes

Bournemouth seem to be playing ok, better than Forest anyhow. They seem to have created a bit of thing at home which is helping.

1 Like

Should have been a 20 point deduction. This is the best season for them to escape relegation even with the point deduction.

They’ve had a moderately good start to the season , winning 5 matches so far.

2 Likes

They should add to it due the appeal that has no grounding.

4 Likes

Can they get additional points off for spurious appeals?

I think we mentioned some stats a few weeks back that firmly suggested they were underperforming in front of goal, that they underlying stats actually suggested that Dyche had instilled some stability in them. Of course, they will fold against our rivals like they always do but they are better than their results suggest and their form in the last few weeks isn’t bad at all.

1 Like

That’s them out of relegation.

Damn lucky cunts

If not for the 10pts deduction they would be at 10th place, above Chelsea.

1 Like

When they were given the deduction I said that they were on course to get out of the drop zone by the end of the season. I suspect this may be more down to the teams below them being even worse than they were. Credit for Dyche for getting the points with what he has to work with.

1 Like

Man City will get relegated sooner than this lot. I wouldn’t have many problems with that if: 1) they didn’t aim to maim our players at every opportunity; 2) they put in the same amount of effort against our rivals.

5 Likes

They’ll be fine and I’m glad they will.

1 Like

Hopefully the judge finds their appeal frivolous and deducts them a further 10 points.

1 Like

They give us 6 points off them basically every season, love them.

1 Like

Well it’s been 4 for the last few seasons.

I just received this extraordinary message on Facebook. No idea what on earth is going on…

Evertown soccer coach Coach Dykes tells New Castle Unity to go get their lame raccoon-tail uniformed asses back on up to Toonside as the Candies play soccer so sweet, everybody watching headed on out to the parking lot with toothache. The sheets went unstained until late in the second quarter when Apple MacNeill made the first insertion for the Mercytoweners. Dude Corey doubled the lead minutes later, and after the overtime verdict tablet erection, some other guy doubled it again to make it 3 to 0. The last few weeks has kinda sucked for the Candies, who had a bunch of victory points taken off of them for goofin around in the franchise enhancement window or something. This victory moves them out of the EPL League disaster sector and shows that in soccer, any franchise can go get the win if they lace up their cleats and quit whining.

1 Like

“Apple McNeill”