I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

“Overtime verdict tablet erection”

You sound like you’ve never got one.

1 Like

Just had this pop up on my f/b :camera_flash: Watch this video on Facebook
https://fb.watch/oYHjWzVr7a/

So frustrating Kewells Anfield career was blighted by injury as when he was fit was a phenomenal player

2 Likes

Great finish by Kewell and familiar scenes of Everton fans, leaving early.

3 Likes

They stay now and just boo

2 Likes

Well… them bitters are playing well.

1 Like

Without the deductions Everton would have been four points ahead of Chelsea :laughing:

The way Chelsea are playing, Everton might well catch up to them soon

3 Likes

Would have been up there fighting for 8th place so very familiar territory for them :rofl:.

Sadly they will drop off at some point so I hope it isn’t before they play a few more of our rivals.

The poor kid.

He just wanted a Phil Jagielka shirt and got a Phil Neville shirt instead

Appreciated, as I couldn’t resist sharing it with an Evertonian mate

I wonder if they would be playing so well now if they didn’t have the points deduction to motivate them.

Maybe if they didn’t have that they wouldn’t be much be than Notts Forest.

1 Like

I do feel they will drop off once they get comfortably safe. Seemed to pick up form when they went in the relegation zone the last two seasons as well.

I felt their form and balance was already pretty good before the punishment. Naturally, it gave them even more motivation. If it wasn’t the case before, who knows what would’ve been. But Dyche is doing exactly what I was expecting. In my opinion, and I said it before he took over there, he’s perfect for the few years between having real issues of trying to survive in the PL and moving to the Docks. Forget about evolution, style of football (and his style is sometimes so stupidly branded, he combines good compact defending with pressing, depending on moments in the game), marquee signings, punching above their current reality and what not. Last season, it was dangerously close for Everton to drop down. The absolute priority was to stay up and remain so until there’s change upstairs and they switch stadiums. Now, Dyche might be able to keep them safe and bring a bit of calmness in the club, because that fanbase was both good with their support but also started losing it a little bit.

They’ll be alright.

2 Likes

Luton has 15 points from 19 games
Everton has 16 points from 20 games

Maybe, there’s hope yet.

3 Likes

Another 10 point punishment incoming? Should be more for a second offence - let’s make it 20 this time!

Everton and Nottingham Forest charged with breaking financial rules by Premier League - BBC Sport

2 Likes

Just relegate them and have done with it!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/1746931906766119318