I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

I will open the relegation thread on commencement of the next games

Looking at their performance today, the points deduction will do them in nicely.

Cant lose points you dont have

Think About It GIF by Identity

Watching Everton will do this

https://x.com/UpperGwladysBlu/status/1772703193333424585?s=20

Watching Everton and then tuning in for England games instead of taking a mental break from the sport. It’d be enough to commit me.

5 Likes

Figures that their fanbase is still stuck up on the 80s and Everton being relevant when it’s 2020s and Everton is a joke.

1 Like

Everton legend Seamus Coleman doing his best to let Everton finish in the top 5 in the championship next year

2 Likes

Just seen the goal :melting_face:

Commentator on NBC stream “its a difficult one to deal with, we cant be too harsh”

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I cracked a rib laughing at Coleman’s own goal. He knows his career is coming to an end and the only realistic trophy on offer is the EFL championship trophy. That’s proper Bitters there

3 Likes

What I find remarkable about that own goal is that all the coverage has talked about Neto’s ‘howler’ for the equalizer a few minutes before, but there has been minimal criticism of Pickford’s role in that own goal. That was genuinely woeful goalkeeping, a ball landing in the 6-yard box with not a particularly high arc. Not only did Pickford not even try to make a play on the ball, it doesn’t appear that he took charge of the situation. Instead he sat a step from his goalmouth looking stupid. Absolutely terrible.

4 Likes

I just saw Coleman’s OG. couldn’t happen to a nicer cunt.

1 Like

Will this make their end of year DVD ?

1 Like

They’ll be in administration if they get relegated.

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Fixed

nice “then”, stupid…

Wait maybe you meant that. I thought you meant to type “when”. I’m stupid.

Haha @PeachesEnRegalia

By going into administration, they will get another points deduction (3rd one this season) so will guarantee they finally go down

Have they had a second points deduction yet?

US regulators push insurers to cut exposure to Everton bidder 777 Partners (ft.com)

1 Like