Ibrahima Konate (CB) RB Leipzig

What and become WBA or Burnley! :cry: :rofl:

1 Like

Oh so you’re just picking and choosing your data to suit your argument? No problem.

His signing will free up Gomez to give good cover for Trent and possibly Robbo as well. Depending on how Tsimikas does.

Just like you and everyone else. I was just indicating why Bundesliga buys since Klopp’s arrival made me nervous.
Firmino came in such a long time ago I have difficulty remember it. Under Klopp he took a dive about 2 years ago and has only shown glimpses here and there since.

I’d forgotten about him, again. I thought Ben Davies was invisibly covering the LB position.

1 Like

Karius. 1 in 4.

1 Like

Emre Can is crap.

3 Likes

Reidle…2 in 5

Was just talking about Klopp’s tenure

1 Like

One to forget and I had until you mentionned him.
I’ll add that he’s a GK so not in my thoughts for this as those go along the lines of handling intensity and tactics. All the outfield players from Bundesliga have struggled with the intensity, only thiago didn’t struggle with tactics (then he has experience from other leagues) however he did struggle with intensity on the ball up until the last I think 3 games his ball controll was no where near close enough forcing him to rush his passes.
It’s this that makes me nervous, I’m not so sure about the injury problems we have that seems more general across the board and a flaw n our recrutement process.

Announcement soon then.

4 Likes

It’s the new contract for Adrian.

2 Likes

Just confirmed

6 Likes

Is that an extraterrestrial?

1 Like

Clicked on it to see the first “ANNOUNCE MBAPPE” tweet. Was not disappointed.

2 Likes

Confirmed by the club now.

1 Like
3 Likes

Yay!

A United colleague of mine is unhappy about this, which is always a good sign.

2 Likes

Was just going to say that’s definitely his jacket as he was wearing it in his birthday message.

Isn’t he playing in the U21 Euro???

1 Like