Ismaïla Sarr (RW/LW) Watford

Don’t you dare stop me open this one!

4 Likes
4 Likes

What does Dominic King know? He can’t even get Sarr’s first name right. :thinking:

3 Likes

Thiago all but done - on to the next one I see.

Fucking hell FSG come on, wtaf is taking so long. I hate these fucking sagas.

#FSGout - go drink your kool aid John boy

4 Likes

Edwards today…

6 Likes

It’s like he gave everyone a months head start…

1 Like

True. Fake news.

1 Like

It’s going to boil the piss of the Werner cultists when we spend 35 million on this chap :grinning:

7 Likes

I think if we sign him, it’ll be for less than 30M. To get both Thiago and Sarr for less than the Werner release clause would be some fantastic business by the club.

5 Likes

More like 27 million + add ons if we sign him…

I’m just not as high on Sarr and not even close to £30. I was posting about him when Watford signed him last Summer. At the time, I actually thought he’d make a bigger impact (than he did.) I love his athleticism and he could have a high ceiling but that’s all it is right now, potential. He is still fairly reckless and raw, not a great footballer from a technical skills perspective, and given that we’ve seen how challenging it can be for forwards to properly bed-in to The Boss’s tactics, I don’t think it’s a great buy at that price. We have players here now that can do the job. It’s the ‘Pépé Affect’…and thank heaven we didn’t spend £72 on him.

£17-20 with add-ons, sure, and at that point he’d likely be more valuable for Watford to keep anyway to regain promotion.

Where’s the China TV deal money, John?

8 Likes

I don’t know. I’m just not too keen about this fellow. But Klopp and the recruitment/scouting team know best and I will support them.

Now, before we get too deep into this or over excited, start slagging off the owners, laughing at James Pearce or heaven forbid arguing among ourselves about where he fits in, formations and value.

What is @Nikola’s record on such threads? That has to be the first and foremost thing to be discussed.

3 Likes

Go on Ole, you know you want to…

2 Likes

Sure fire sign he’s signing for us…

Went for Gabriel… Signed for Arsenal
Went for Ake… Signed for City
Went for Reguilon… Signed for Spurs
Went for Bale… Signed for Spurs
Went for Thiago… Signed for us
Went for Sancho… Staying at Dortmund till we sign him next season…
Went for Grealish… Signed a new contract at Villa (thanks Iftikhar)

13 Likes

You missed Grealish :blush:

2 Likes

He knows that Sarr is a big Herman Melville fan.

“Call me Ismail.”

4 Likes

Do they have a complex with our transfer targets or what?

:joy:

Yes. They do.

1 Like