Jarell QUANSAH: 2023/24

“Better passer than Virgil.”

Yeah… no.

He will learn. Recovering well from this is the difference between a PL defender level or a Championship one

Chin up lad. Everyone makes mistakes and this won’t be the highlight of your season.

The media has wasted no time highlighting Quansah’s mistake. Goal.com has put Quansah as part of the headlines already.

If LFC doesn’t win the title for Klopp’s swansong, that will unfortunately be Quansah’s highlight of the season.

Highlight where? Anyone who has watched us play this season knows how valuable Jarell has been.

1 Like

Who cares?

1 Like

Maybe his family will care when they might be living in the city itself…

Show the mancs numbers…bet there crap…

Maybe when Virgil was 21 then :rofl: :neutral_face:

Quansah has nothing to worry about. The headlines will be forgotten when European football resumes, and if we lose out on the title, the focus will be on the draw against Luton, non penalties against Arsenal and Abu Dhabi at home, and the Diaz non-goal at Spurs.

2 Likes

21yo making a mistake < scoring 1 goal with xG 1,88 in the first half.

Nothing to see here.

3 Likes

It will be hard on lad if this was his Stevie slip moment but it probably won’t matter in the end because the referees have already screwed us for enough points and we’ll drop more points anyway.

Still, he’s only 21, having a great debut season in PL and he’ll learn from this. If we fail to win the title, which looks likely given our goalscoring troubles lately, he shouldn’t be the one to shoulder the blame, but rather his teammates who failed to convert sitters that cost us the points against Brighton away, Luton away, Arsenal at home and Man United away. We can’t finish four on two or five on two to save our lives.

1 Like

This lad has been pivotal to winning the League Cup (Five games, 375 mins, three assists)
This lad has been pivotal to our European campaign (Seven games, 539 mins, one goal)
This lad has been pivotal to our FA Cup campaign (Four games, 390 mins)
This las is pivotal to our league campaign (11 games, 713 mins)

Imagine our season without him.

2 Likes

But my memes!

Oh no, what if all anyone focuses on is Quansah’s mistake…says the guy who is only focusing on the mistake

And its people like you making more of it than most Liverpool fans we understand it was a mistake but it wasn’t him that caused the draw, if our forwards had done their job we would have well ahead, stop banging that drum and leave it alone

So you are saying that Virg hasn’t made a bad pass, Jarrell for me has a wider range of passing, Virg’s diagonal pass is the best though

For me, there isn’t one aspect of football in which Quansah is better than Vigril right now. Which is totally fine and normal. Positive season, with some mistakes here and there. And in my opinion better performances when he was at LCB, rather than RCB.

I am not sure why it is difficult to acknowledge that Quansah is definitely at fault for the mistake, it’s an unforced error. At the same time, why must some over react to use this error and then say he is definitely not good enough. He can be held responsible for the mistake and still has a future in the club based on his performances, some of you do know both these statements can be true right.

And his IG has now being limited comments because of abuses. Not ruling out trolls from other clubs doing it but if any of our fans are doing it, they should be the ones getting out of the club instead.

3 Likes