Jordan Henderson (CM) to Al-Ettifaq

1 Like

Saw them live a fair few years ago now. The crowd popped off more than most metal gigs I go to. The pit was genuinely one of the best I’ve been in. Surprised me, that did. Would see them again.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1684143534977462272

How many updates do we need saying it’s close? Get on with it.

4 Likes

rumour is the pen ran out of ink

1 Like

Classic Fabrizio - Surprised there wasn’t a “here we go” in there too.

2 Likes

Maybe he’s a big Chemical Brothers fan?

1 Like

Yep.
Hurry up and fuck off

1 Like

Yeah Romano has said nothing new on this deal for about 7 days and yet tweeted about it at least 15 times

1 Like

You all know you don’t have to read his tweets don’t you?

He’s a man making a living off of football fans thirst for transfer gossip, of course he’s going to tweet out any old shit to keep people baited on his hook.

If he winds you up so much just ignore him and wait for the official announcements.

2 Likes

I don’t read him, I ignore him, if you can point me to the special mute Romano’s Twitter posts I will glad fully select that button.

Making fun of his tweets = getting wound up.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1684223136747618305

1 Like

This is so bizarre tbf, i don’t think that this is the right thing to handle it. He should have posted his good bye video first imo, not his finest hour. But hey… maybe he’s just showing his real face now. Really disapointing.

Edit… And nothing official from the club so far, very strange.

2 Likes

Guess Liverpool gave them permission.

1 Like

Suspect Hendo didnt have a clue that footage was posted until it was too late.

Agree though…very bizarre situation.

Yeah, this is similar to what I was talking about yesterday when I said it was underwhelming…it’s almost as if he was never here…yet he has had a fairly pivotal role at the club for around a decade.

Perhaps its the footballing equivalent of the prisoner :rofl:

the prisoner goodbye GIF

2 Likes

So, according to some twitteratis (or is it X-teratis now?):

Hendo has signed with Al-Ettifuck or whatever
He weared that horrible green jersey
He’s already training with his new team–mates
Yet, LFC have not confirmed the move
Thus, the player is still officially a Liverpool player

This is… slightly confusing. These people need help.

It is but it is also the way football has traditionally been. The organized goodbyes the like of Bobby got is not the norm. Far more common is you leave when you leave, with that coming for a lot of players after having started pre-season with a hope of fighting for a role in the coming season. The best most can get is that at some point later they’ll get to come back and goodbye. And that is all even prior captains like Emlyn Hughes and Phil Neal got (pretty sure Thompson as well).

Paperwork is almost completed with Jordan Henderson’s move to Al Ettifaq expected to be confirmed shortly. Gareth Southgate offered him no guarantees over his England future in conversations held. -

@Matt_Law_DT