Jordan HENDERSON MBE: 2021/22

Yeah said at the time I thought this was bull, seems it was, at least it helped Pearce and his subscriptions or maybe not.

2 Likes

Another contract done - this one was causing a lot of stress!

8 Likes

Was there any real doubt over this?

I could honestly never see him playing anywhere else.

1 Like

Great news. Suspected this would be easily sorted

Great news! 4 years new contract

Great news indeed. Salah later today and everyone can forget we didn’t buy anyone else.

dead cat GIF

1 Like

Yes, I expected a big contract announcement today either Salah or Hendo, ideally both. All cynicism aside about the timing this is good news. Maybe there was some false jeopardy about this contract extension but reliable sources say that JK got involved so I’m inclined to believe there may have been some doubt about it at some stage.

10 years. Fucking hell. Seems like 5 minutes ago I was giving him pelters on the old TIA for playing like a frightened rabbit. We’re both older and wiser now. He has developed into a great player and captain. Also, a really good lad and role model. I’m made up he’s staying a lot longer.

6 Likes

All these contract extensions are as important, if not more, as any new signings. More so, our captain!

4 Likes

As if this was in doubt. :crazy_face:

Is it a straight four-year contract or is a three-year plus an option for another year?

Good to see, I think it was the normal contract discussions but someone wished to blow it out of context.

If Edwards ends up staying I’ll be putting anything by Ormstein on ignore.

1 Like

Glad he has signed a contract but this was tied up a few days ago - he is currently on international duty so those photos were not taken today.

Only announced today as our one bit of business for the transfer deadline day I reckon.

1 Like

Alternatively it’s probably the first free day out of the cycle of match and so on.

Announced any time in the last week and it would have been the same. I doubt they think it kids anyone but they know the reaction they will get.

Great news! :+1:t2: :clap:t2: :pray:t2:

Hugo, always will be.

That Hugo nickname is shite.

3 Likes

I like it so boo to you. I would though, I came up with it :slight_smile:

If not already done, surely that has to be his new song

Well done Captain Hendo. You are a beast today against Crystal Palace!

4 Likes