Another 2 full seasons as captain - why not

1 Like

400 games- Legend

1 Like

FFS, another midfielder :rage:

Wrong thread. This is about Curtis.

Wrong thread, some shit.

4 Likes

That outside of the foot assist was Modricesque, brilliant.

9 Likes

Reminded me of Salah’s assist the other day. :wink:

It reminded me of the one Gerrard hit for Sturridge against Fulham. Wonderful.

5 Likes

What a pass.

Sensational assist that won’t get talked about nearly enough because of who provided it.

1 Like

As Ian Wright just pointed out on MOTD, if De Bruyne had played that pass there would have been a huge media wankfest.

Not that he used those exact words on the BBC.

8 Likes

I feel like Hendo just gets better and better. He’s ageing like a fine wine.

4 Likes

I think he’s just consistently keeping a slightly new level since let’s say 18/19, especially spring 2019 when he proved to Klopp that he can still do a job as one of the #8’s (when Fabinho got his shit together and made that #6 role his own). He certainly wasn’t the league’s best player in that title winning season, there’s nothing new now either. I think he’s just consistently very good and that’s it.

That was his best game this season. I don’t think he’s been close to his top level as of yet, in fact he’s had a few shite games, but he absolutely bossed it earlier with minimal fuss. Probably one of the easiest games he’s ever had to play.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure there was a point in the game, probably within the first 20 minutes or so, where our players had a collective “is this it?” moment :rofl:

2 Likes

Fixed it for accuracy

3 Likes
4 Likes