Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid)

The pursuit is almost at an end…

All LFC have to agree is a fee with Dortmund.

Wages/agents’ fees are down to the player. If he is asking for stupid wages, fuck him. He would obviously be putting money first.

3 Likes

There is a reason for specific threads. I don’t think it needs explaining does it?

Anyway, I can never understand why someone asks for a thread to be closed. Just don’t go in it. Like I don’t go anywhere near the Ligue 1 thread.

1 Like

You missed the sagas on TIA back in the day.

That’s surely a fan mock up. I couldn’t imagine RM would be allowed to release shots of Jude like this while the season is still running and the window isn’t even open, and like, contracts not having been signed.

1 Like

I am trying not to be sad, but I am, I thought we had a chance :slightly_frowning_face: :disappointed:

Bet they do, might not be up front but it will be £100mil +, basically take anything marca says and add 30%!

1 Like

Was that Robinho I’m thinking of, or someone else, who was pictured in the kit of a club before moving to someone else the next day?

1 Like

Simao…I think we signed him a couple of times… :joy:

Hopefully we sack his dad now

Next Please, I am well over Bellingham,sure there is someone somewhere who may measure up, quite soon!

By Jobe, I hope so

1 Like

Real Madrid is signing Bellingham as expected.

Again FSG is too CHEAP to sign a possible face of the franchise talent to repair the midfield.

Instead let’s wait for them to sign Mason Mount for 80m and declare it a ‘triumph’. LOL.

That would be such an idiotic move, Bellingham for 120 when he is an actual gamechanger of a player would make much more sense than mediocre Mount for 80. This obvious Bait N Switch tactic is not going to go over well with any fans who have functioning brain cells!

RM does this crap all the time. They believe they can bully any other club to get the player they want. And why not, because nobody’s going to punish them!

What is interesting here is that real haven’t agreed a fee with Dortmund. They have form for this, agree salary with player then haggle with selling club after player already agreed to sign with them so pushing away competition. Their sport directors must just look at us and laugh - wtf didn’t we do that rather than playing nice with Dortmund. We still need a bit more commercial mongrel I feel.

1 Like

Isn’t that tapping up?

2 Likes

Can we lock this thread now?

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s not over until it’s over :joy: - The thread is good to hit 3000

1 Like

Doesn’t the selling club have to give permission for potential buyers to discuss terms? That would happen after a fee is agreed between the two clubs.
Or don’t the rules apply to Real Madrid?

Let’s all go down the TAN pub for a few bevvies and cheer ourselves up by watching CL final 2005 and 2019.

1 Like