Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid)

Wondering if all this racist behaviour by opposing fans displayed openly will have an effect on his decision.

Could it be affecting Tchouameni and Camavinga’s thinking?

1 Like

So he’ll likely help Dortmund to win the Bundesliga, for the first time since Klopp’s team in 2012. An amazing achievement, well done!

15 Likes

Absolutely is! Although this season had the distinct feel of both Bayern and Dortmund falling over each other to hand back the advantage to their opponents

1 Like

I do think Liverpool should keep a cheeky bid for Vini jr and hopefully this affects what Bellingham thinks as well.

1 Like

He is primed for someone to take advantage with a cheeky bid, just not us given the number of quality options we already have in the LF role and other gaps we have to fill.

The whole situation has been a disgrace. Not just the amount of abuse he’s received, but the fact that the authorities, both football and legal, keep excusing it. That then provides an excuse for fans and players to just keep coming at him with racist abuse, knowing its already been judged “just football bantz”. There have been maybe 10 separate incidents now this season involving him and each time a large section of the Spanish press want to blame Vini for bringing it on himself. It’s fucking disgusting.

I dont know that if someone like Jude decided not to go there because of this it would have much impact because there will always be other reasons you can point to for why he signed for someone else. If Vini leaves though you would hope the Spanish authorities would finally do some soul searching, but I suspect they’d just continue to blame him for not being able to finish the fight he started.

7 Likes

Vini can play across the forward line. I do believe we’ve got enough options but who’s the understudy to Mo ?

Ben Doak.

3 Likes

Just hope it doesn’t push Bellingham to Man City.

If he did demand an exit it would take a world record bid to sign him.

Maybe not. His contract is up next summer.

Be nice if it pushed him to us though.

Although, I’d rather the were no racist incidents in the Spanish league and he went there instead.

1 Like

if dortmund win title then he may stay there another year and then sign for us next summer.

Kaide Gordon?

1 Like

He has vanished :woozy_face::woozy_face:

Elliott.

Why? I don’t think winning or not would influence his decision much at all tbh, but if anything I would have thought that a title would makes it more likely he’ll leave. Sort of a ‘mission accomplished, job done, leave on a high note’ thing.

4 Likes

Still injured?

I guess he will be next week.

Wonder if Klopp will head over. Can fly back into Heathrow for our game on Sunday :wink:

https://twitter.com/hundredmillie/status/1660688386141609984

1 Like

£350k a week after tax… Cha Ching, no wonder we walked away.

1 Like