Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid)

Jude Bellingham fee 130 million, no chance he’s coming to Liverpool, FSG only spend what we make so we need a donation of 100 million. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You think Liverpool have only made 30million over the last few years? :thinking:

Heard Jacob Ramsey might be within our budget?

I would have thought, having been on this dance floor quite a few times Liverpool fans would know all the moves of this particular waltz

Selling club put a ludicrous price on a player. We make it known we will look at alternative targets.

Why are you all losing your shit? This is what happens all the time.

I hope you never have to buy a house. The property is on the market for £260,000 pounds, sir. Right. Fuck this then. Never going to happen. Don’t know why I’m bothering. I’m going to go and buy a shed for B&Q and live in that.

Swap ‘property’ to ‘Tchouameni’ , and ‘shed from B+Q’ to ‘Arthur from Juve’ :+1:

1 Like

How many fans throughout the world? 10 pound each do it easily I bet if someone asked we would all do it?

1 Like

Okay, we should toss Keita into the deal before bowing out.

We have a billionaire owner and we should all chip in :roll_eyes:

John William Henry II (born September 13, 1949)[2] is an American businessman and investor and the founder of John W. Henry & Company, an investment management firm. He is the principal owner of Liverpool Football Club, the Boston Red Sox, The Boston Globe , and co-owner of RFK Racing. As of November 2021, Forbes estimated his net worth to be $3.6 billion.[3]

Its going to be a painful few months waiting for all of this to be sorted. I’ve seen that Newcastle and Bayern have announced deals for players today, that will join on 1 Jan. I wish we could get it sewn up early - not that I ever see him coming in Jan.

2 Likes

Im kind of sick of hearing every article mentioning his age.

‘He’s great. Then you realise he’s 19 which makes him even better’.

No, he’s playing in his 3rd top tier season. His value should be based on what he’s achieving now. Not based on some unrealistic performance x age curve a Man United fan thinks up as if we should expect he’ll get better year on year into his mid 20’s.

I seriously get irritated when fans say something along the lines of ’ and he’ll be around for a decade’. He’ll be around for as long as his body can keep up. That might mean into his 30’s but could also mean less than that given he started so young. I prefer to think about an injury-uninterrupted career being measured in playing minutes rather than age.

1 Like

Oh well, never rated him anyway.

Why don’t you wait and see what happens?

2 Likes

From a reverse psychology pov, he’s the most overrated player in history and would struggle to make the San Marino team if he was eligible. Lucky for him Southgate is the England manager.

I mean sure…I can’t do anything but.

Why does that mean I can’t throw in 1 or 2 cheeky comments while I wait?

It is, but even accounting for the uncertainty of how it will work out, there is more expectation of value at the end of a contract of a 20 year old player than one you’re buying who is in his late 20s. That’s why they cost more.

1 Like

I’m thinking the only way we get him at this point is if he clearly states his strong desire to play for us and nobody else…unless a deal is already in place.

The saga is starting to move through the gears eh!

Sky Uno Masterchefit GIF by Sky Italia

5 Likes

If Dortmund succeed in setting up a bidding war and we don’t get Bellingham I hope that we end our ‘don’t prey on Dortmund players’ stance. The only reason they had these guys like Jude or Sancho or Haaland in the first place is they have taken them as cheaply as they can from other clubs. If our playing nice strategy again fails to get our Dortmund dude then I hope that in future we just look to unsettle and sign their players as soon as we want just like they and all the other punks out there do.
I want to see Jurgen (and the club) get that hungry mean fucker vibe.

2 Likes

Doesnt make sense, Keita is free to talk to clubs in January so will carry little financial value in a deal?

2 Likes