Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid)

Can’t be that serious, we pay much more for those ones.

Uh Huh…

we all know where that’s going. Jude will be going to City to rejoin Haaland.

2 Likes

I reckon as soon as they knew we were interested, he’s already spoken to him and agreed price n terms…sneaky shit…

1 Like

Nah. He’s definitely joining us.

I have it on good authority that his decision was based on the fact that “Hey Jude” doesn’t sound as good in a Mancunian accent.

#ITK

3 Likes

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Just like the Tchouameni deal :man_facepalming:t4:

Must have been a quiet morning in the footy jounro’s offices this morning - the amount of Bellingham related stuff going around the internet is way OTT - this will be one of those that will rumble on and on - and the worry is that during that time we don’t recover to any decent form.

I wouldn’t worry Jan Age seems a nice bloke but I don’t think he has ever been right.

3 Likes

From today’s BBC gossip column:

Liverpool are favourites to beat Chelsea , Manchester United , Manchester City and Real Madrid to the signing of Jude Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund after forging a close relationship with the 19-year-old England midfielder. (ESPN)

We can only hope that Jude’s relationship with us is stronger than the one he has with money.

7 Likes

He has a dozen years left at the top. He could easily play for us for 6-7 yrs and then see what’s what with the likes of Real Madrid.

The romanticism has all but gone, but I still retain a small residue. Here’s a lad whose family are reds and he seems level headed. We will of course pay him a fortune, but not the most money he could get. But my thinking is he sees the need at Liverpool that he could fill, he likes the club, the ethos, the manager, the whole package. And he signs.

He tells Dortmund it is Liverpool for the €100M they are offering, and no one else. They can watch him wind his contract down or take the dough. And Keita on a free. So they deal.

Caicedo in January to shore us up and help with CL qualification.

Yep, I’ve had a little tipple here, but let’s do this!

5 Likes

I think for Jude it always has to be this case. Once Jude makes it clear to Dortmund that he will either go to Liverpool or let his contract wind down. And if Dortmund decides to accept that and not play hardball with Jude, then its up to us to offer a market acceptable price, not the inflated price that the ridiculous clubs will offer. I think +/- 10m of the total price we will pay on Nunez is fair considering all conditions.

1 Like

This is how it will go!! Let’s manifest it!!

1 Like

Alternatively, all the big money players throw their hat in their ring because they have no imagination, and we bow out after seeing a guy getting his head turned on all the wrong motivations. We then wave in Jadon Sancho as we buy Enzo Fernandez for half the cost who goes on to do twice as well for us as Jude does in an ever changing formation and role at Chelsea.

2 Likes

1 Like

Is it funny because our hopes are fading or because we had hopes in the first place?

Is that him saying ‘nah’ to us?

hey jude beatles GIF by Squirrel Monkey

1 Like

How much do we rate Tyler Morton?

Dortmund are interested apparently. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like