Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid)

Only 6 players since the premier league started have made over 250 premier league appearances for us.

1 Like

He’s average right now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

At best.

He’s great when he’s got the freedom of the park to pick out a 50 yard pass, put him under a bit of pressure and he’ll cave and do similar like when Mateta hit the bar.

1 Like

That was shockingly bad

Nope he’s fantastic going through a tough patch.

1 Like

I think he needs to be playing in midfield.

2 Likes

I don’t know but he’s fantastic.

1 Like

Season 2 No GIF by Paramount+

Unless you know something we don’t, I think this would kill whatever confidence he has left. He’s not physically lacking but his natural awareness and recognition of defensive danger is sorely lacking. It’s been proven over and over. And now you want him to be aware of both of his sides and back? You’re setting him up to fail

I wonder how much different this season would have gone (for us and United) if we had signed him instead. Brilliant player. First time in years I’d felt they were making a great signing

1 Like

Trent was actually good in our previous few games.

Even Palace, in which he was poor, he still provided our best moments of quality and should have scored the winner. We didn’t have any threat when he went off.

Talk of dropping him is nonsensical, we’re already toothless enough as it is.

5 Likes

He’s essentially a wide midfielder who drops in to create a back 4 when we don’t have the ball. When we do have it he’s already high up the pitch and we essentially have a back 3.

The main problem yesterday was Matip. We are missing Konate

1 Like

Agree 100%

2 Likes

Very interesting comment by Thierry Henry on CBS re JB…

We know Jude wants to sign for Liverpool

1 Like

Strangely you wonder if it will be the CL after all on this.

Not to sway his mind but to make the deal workable for FSG. Though it may just be sealed through this investment.

Saw on the Beeb gossip that Man Utd are interested in Camavinga at huge money.

Are they trying to play 4-D chess? Improve their own midfield with a young would-be superstar, while filling the Real Madrid coffers for them to buy Bellingham, while also screwing us over in the process?

No. Contrary, they are buying him so they can sell Fred to Newcastle and Mctominay to Everton.

3 Likes

NEW: Real Madrid are willing to offer a package of £124million for Jude Bellingham in the summer transfer window. @diarioas

Well, this is where FSG draws the line and says no way and persuades Klopp to go for Mason Mount,Rabiot and some unknown portuguese league lad to kickstart the new Liverpool Midfield.

If FSG out-bids Real Madrid and lands Jude Bellingham with Kouadio Kone and Moises Caicedo , I will STFU about FSG for the rest of my fucking life and make a personal apology to everyone whom I accused of being “Top Reds”.

don’t let fear or common sense hold you back.

2 Likes