Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid)

I cannot keep the secret anymore. The leak of this news was done in collaboration with TAN. This thread was so dead last few weeks so TAN made a request to LFC to say something so that the buggers in this thread will go crazy. It worked!

And they were right too. Bastards beat us to getting the shit out of there so we were left to sign Stan. On a football inflation basis, he is by far our most expensive signing ever.

I thought Barca were not allowed to register players due to some dispute with la liga.

I read somewhere that Gavi could leave on a free because of this problem

It’s his dad who’s the huge Liverpool fan.

1 Like

Yeah, anything I’ve read states that Jude was/is a massive Birmingham fan. But it’s constantly stated here that he’s a LFC fan and wants to join us. Seems quite important to give some evidence for that as it seems the main reason people cite for him staying at Dortmund for a year before joining us at a reduced price

1 Like

Klopp has just basically confirmed this in his presser, using other words and a metaphore.

3 Likes

Stopped just short of confirming that we need four Fiats…

3 Likes

Give us a few Lada Nivas.

:sunglasses:

Sounds like a team we’ll get in the Europa Conference League next season.

1 Like

4 Fiats may not be good enough to get us back to top 4, never mind top 2…

1 Like

Baby steps on the way back up.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Not many would have thought that Hendo, Milner, Fabinho and Wijnaldum would have been good enough for one the best sides the world has ever seen, but they were.

1 Like

I’d take a few Skoda Superbs at this point

I loved the 3rd quote, you cannot driver anyway, classic Klopp. :rofl:

Fabinho was a very good player when he came.

That’s my understanding also.

If you read his dads twitter he’s a massive left leaning type as well. Small things but you can bet Jude has been brought up with the right morals, so there is a small element of us having a chance and the romance of a move to us.

1 Like

Not understanding this part of his analogy. Am sure he’d have no problem driving/coaching Jude

1 Like

I dont get it either. Does it mean the type of midfielder Jude is is not what we need?

1 Like

Technically it’s incorrect anyway because legally you can drive at 17 :man_shrugging: but I think Klopp only added it for humorous purposes.