Jude Bellingham (Real Madrid)

Jude is the Ferrari mate. Unless you’re making an AI observation, I think you’ve misunderstood the analogy

1 Like

:rofl:

I think you mean the Europa Sherpa Van Trophy. I hope we dodge that one…Europa League is bad enough…

To be fair, that’s how I learned (minus the newspaper) about Fabinho, and I think it was Gakpo?

Still don’t understand why people keep saying this when it was made quite clear he’s rather fond of the 22. Much like people hoping that Alexander-Arnold would move from the 66 one day…

I keep seeing references to the club’s mouthpieces, but who are they exactly?

But he has an LFC duvet cover…so that means he must be…doesn’t it? :thinking:

I know have to take Jamie Carragher with a pinch of salt sometimes, but this is what he says about the current LFC situation. He is now frustrated with the way LFC handled the Jude saga.

2 Likes

Novak Djokovic Sport GIF by Tennis Channel
Jamie Carragher Premature Ejaculation Thread.

Sounds like he’s more frustrated with the club and owners, and he has every right to feel that way.

No planning what so ever, where has the communication between FSG and management since we won the league been? Did FSG think that’s it their work was done and time to stick their emails to out of office and their phone to DND whilst having a nice extended break on Miami beach or something ?

Tom Cruise What GIF

2 Likes

That’s so rude. :see_no_evil: :face_with_spiral_eyes: Please post after 9 pm watershed thanks :joy:

1 Like

Agent Carra making sure it’s clear we are out of the race

1 Like

Haha. Where has this meme been all my life?

1 Like

Gonna need it for the UK politics thread!

I’m sure you’d have been kicking off about us signing a left back for £8m from a relegated team.

4 Likes

Not sure if I understand the car analogy correctly.

Mo and Ali were doing great in Italy. So they have been Fiats before we signed them - right?

1 Like

Im not sure if I understand the car analogy. We not getting 6 Ferraris, but there is a need for 6 vehicles, and one might be worth 100m, just not all of them.

Better to listen to the presser than read extracted little bits, sentences, paragraphs.

Alisson had a season and half of European football at Roma, who are a much smaller club than Liverpool. It’s not like he came to Liverpool after a few winning seasons at Juventus.

Salah had a successful, short loan period at Fiorentina and two high numbers seasons at that same Roma. It’s not like he came to Liverpool without certain doubts whether he could do it in the PL.

Zero trophies for both.

It’s true that Alisson got his breakthrough in the market also through his games for Brazil and we had certain competition for him. Although in that same summer, Real went for a £30m Courtois, for practically half the amount we signed Alisson for.

Dortmund are also a smaller club than Liverpool. Bellingham, like the two mentioned, is not yet a proven, serial winner. So in those terms, the step would be similar. Players who are not really proven Ferraris, but are performing well as individuals and want to end up at top places.

But in general, it’s pretty easy to understand what he wanted to say. This transfer would be a massive one. Maybe it’s more the scale of the transfer rather than Jude Bellingham being this 25-year old who has already won stuff, been at a top club and is one of the world’s best players.

He’s still in the bracket of a top talent, who is already a very good player. Bellingham isn’t really a Ferrari, but the package of the player, potential and transfer it would be, would make it a Ferrari move.

Usually we very rarely do transfers like these, almost never.

And right now, he wanted to say in other words that it’s a no-go.

4 Likes

So, have Mo and Ali been Fiats before they came to Liverpool or not?

Mind, Italians love their Fiats.

Its classic Klopp obfuscation. Get everyone talking about a Ferrari analogy (that doesn’t make sense since the club surely knows how to drive it) and therefore managing to not let anything slip to Dortmund that we are trying to force their hand.

Hey, while its still possible I’m going with it!

3 Likes