Jurgen Klopp quotes

Before the Man Cheaty game in November 2019:

“Even the guys selling hot dogs (at Anfield) need to be in top shape for Sunday.”

The game was won 3-1.

1 Like

Klopp on Sean Cox visiting Anfield on the same Sunday:

" When it happened it was my lowest point at Liverpool. Something like this should not happen around a football game. I hope to see him before the game, I really want to. We don’t just sing You’ll Never Walk Alone, we live that."

4 Likes

“These are difficult times across the world (beginning of the pandemics) and it is so sad that so many look for what divides us, rather than a sense of community and society that can bring us together…”

1 Like

“In a dressing room, you don’t look at someone and see colour, creed, sexuality or anything of that nature. You see a friend, a teammate, someone who you can help and someone who can help you.”

1 Like

1 Like

“I have no clue how somebody can doubt these boys, to be honest. But if it happens, then thank God it isn’t my problem.”

1 Like

“You sit here and ask me this question, but fly from Madrid to be here. They close schools and universities… but you think football is worth it to travel.”

Jürgen Klopp exchanges words with a journalist from Spain about coronavirus ahead of tonight’s Champions League game between Liverpool FC and Athletico Madrid.

“We are so often in our own world and this problem at the moment (the pandemics) shows us the whole world has the same problem – in one month we all had the same problem.

“Before that, it was Brexit and the want to do this alone and other problems between countries and at this moment we really see that we all live in the same place and we have to take care of the same place.

“And that’s what I really hope that we can learn from this. This generation is good at learning, we didn’t have real problems in the past compared to now, but at this moment we realise we depend on each other so we have to take care of each other.”

(During the confinement period of coronavirus.)

1 Like

Klopp on a spat with Lampard during the last game of the season:

“We are not arrogant. We are pretty much the opposite. Frank was in a competitive mood, I respect that a lot. For me after the game it’s over. What Frank has to learn is to finish it with the last whistle, he didn’t do that. I don’t like that.”

1 Like

“Without talent you are nothing. Without attitude you will stay a talent forever.”

1 Like

Klopp told BBC Radio 5 Live: "Clubs are in different situations and we are living in uncertainty in the world.

"For some clubs it seems to be less important how uncertain the future is because they are owned by countries, owned by oligarchs, and that is the truth.

“We are a different kind of club. We reached the Champions League final two years ago, won it the following year and won the Premier League by being the club we are.”

1 Like
1 Like

“If we want, this could be a really special day.” - October 9, 2015

Little did we know…

5 Likes

‘The window itself leaves the window open.’

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

From today’s pre Chelski presser (regarding transfer/money policy):

“Sometimes people like it and sometimes people like it later!”

:grin:

1 Like

Ghosh, that yellow really hurts :grimacing:

Hence me changing it to black.

1 Like

Boohou ! (snowflakes) :confused:

I demand my freedom of colour! :point_up: :no_mouth:

1 Like

Any color you want but yellow. I want to be able to read them, mate! :wink:

2 Likes

The issue is from users, like me, still prefer default or light background, instead of the dark background. Yellow on light background is unreadable.

2 Likes