La Liga discussion

To make Barcelona great, again

Well, his team has only just drawn with Sam Allardyce’s WBA at home, so…

2 Likes

And current pl champions.

1 Like

Spanish League is a chaos; Atletico and Elche have played 13 games while a bunch of teams have played 16 games.

2 Likes

I feel quite nostalgic looking at it as that is how our league used to be. My cousins in Manchester, all Utd fans, had their equivalent of Fergie time by claiming that Liverpool always had 2 games in hand before the end of October.

1 Like

16 games: 6 teams
15 games: 8 teams
14 games: 4 teams
13 games: 2 teams

It’s a bit of a chaos. Anyway, any idea why! Did they postpone some games due to COVID!!!

Yes.

Or, in this case, si.

1 Like

Fuck united

3 Likes

Umm, PSG is in French League, right :wink:

3 Likes

Oh bugger :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Mute TV, then put on some classical music, or whichever type of music that you fancy to go with a football match. :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing I think Amazon is the only one I’ve kept on.

Didn’t think Snow would ever effect La Liga well as far low as Madrid.

1 Like

What type of player exactly is Carlos Soler?

I see him playing sometimes centrally, sometimes narrow wide in Valencia’s midfield 4. Seems to be able to play 2-3 positions.

24-year old, 7 goals and 5 assists in 16 games so far this season, 2 years left on his deal.

1 Like

If Ath Madrid don’t win it this year there is something wrong with their mentality and I don’t mean them being nasty snide bastards.

2 Likes

I doubt they will play football…

But the one goal wins it approach probably will do for them this time around. Ridding themselves of Costa might have been a good idea.

1 Like

More pointless games while proper games are hindered by raging COVID. And this one even got semi-finals.

Holders Real Madrid face Athletic Bilbao in the second semi-final.

1 Like

Yeah not sure why four teams take part in it anyhow but certainly not in a year like this.

1 Like

Messi just did a Robertson against Bilbao. :joy:

2 Likes

Red card. :expressionless:

1 Like