La Liga discussion

He played for New York City I remember him scoring a fair few goals.

Took time at Girona to settle not sure how his record has been since.

I donā€™t think I like him Matty.

Heā€™s taken my bet slip and wiped his arse with it.

Girona are the only team in La Liga history with a positive record against Real. 3 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses.

HA HA HAā€¦

https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1653352627982282752

Osasuna back in it. Wonderful strike.

Barcelona are La Liga champions for the first time since 2018-19.

Deserved champions. Theyā€™ve done well.

Only 13 goals conceded in the league so far. Next best is Atletico with 27. The record is 18 across a 38 game season.

1 Like

Remember Pepe under Mourinho? And Ramos started out as an innocent looking kid and then morphed into a sly evil bastard.

Yep, Iā€™m starting to dislike Vinicus Junior as well.

https://twitter.com/footbalifights/status/1657861262682861568?s=61&t=CHnRQ3uRWoyAgq-tzUnftA

Shit behavior from everyone.

1 Like

Yeah no one really wins.

Thatā€™s the equivalent of Everton dancing around the centre circle at Anfield after winning the league. Itā€™s bound to provoke a reaction from the Espanyol fans. Dickhead behaviour from everyone.

Donā€™t be so utterly ridiculous.

Everton winning the league?

I donā€™t disagree, but look at his situation; one of the most kicked players in Europe, and subject to heaps of racist abuse from every club in the country (including his own).

When he first exploded, he was a joyful player, bounced off the ground like it was a trampoline, always smiling; the Brazilian ideal, in many ways, but itā€™s easy to see why heā€™s become more cynical.

Mo isnā€™t dissimilar and I have so much respect for the man for staying true to himself, but a little more cynicism from him wouldā€™ve surely benefited us at times.

5 Likes

Yeh, I know thatā€™s never going to happen. I was referring to it being a local derby and the stupid Barcelona celebrations.

For me, I support celebrating.

One of the most embarrassing moments was when Barcelona turned on the sprinklers at Camp Nou, when Inter got through to the final in 2010.

What should they do, of course they will and should be able to celebrate, wherever they are in that moment.

Either give them a clap, boo them or just go home if you canā€™t stand it. Cā€™est la vie.

Sadly seems like Valencia fans were directing some racist abuse.

This has been an embarrassment to La Liga this entire match.